Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How do I get better sound quality in my MK7.5 Fiesta?

Branchinho
聽Share

I really want to improve the overall sound quality in my current Ford Fiesta 14 plate but not sure what's the best way to do it? Can I buy certain upgrade kits? Should I just buy new Speakers and a sub or do I need to replace the stereo as well? Can't seem to find an awful lot online but maybe I'm looking for the wrong thing... any help is appreciated guys! 馃憡馃徎

Hi Thomas

Find your local ICE shop and ask their advice.

• Like 2

Seconded. But the 1st step is always upgrading the Speakers then if still not happy get an amp and sub installed but if you think you'll struggle then as joss stated find a car audio shop.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, tazzman600 said:

Seconded. But the 1st step is always upgrading the speakers then if still not happy get an amp and sub installed but if you think you'll struggle then as joss stated find a car audio shop.

or look for your mobile auto electrician. They often do ICE. I know my local guy does and very knowledgable about ICE as it is bread and butter money for them.

• Like 1

Thanks for the input guys! Does ICE mean in car electronics? Or something like that? Also how would I know what Speakers to buy as surely they won't all fit? I guess another question for the shop.....

12 hours ago, Branchinho said:

Thanks for the input guys! Does ICE mean in car electronics? Or something like that? Also how would I know what speakers to buy as surely they won't all fit? I guess another question for the shop.....

In Car Entertainment

Yes the shop should advise you as to what Speakers you need

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club