Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta X

Titanium

Sometimes I forget to close the rear electric windows after switching off the engine, is there a way to close them without starting the engine again ? Many Thanks.

Hello and welcome Peter

Yes there is a way to close them after turning the engine off and getting out the car.

On your key fob when you press the button to lock and again to dead lock, Hold the button down for a short while and this should close all open windows. It's called Global close

• Like 1

Many thanks for that info 👍👍👍👍

• Like 1

Also works with opening when you hold the unlock button.  Quite good for a summer blast of air through the car :)

Does this only work on Facelift as my 2011 Titanium don't work and tried all 4,can it be fitted to do it.

Do you have auto windows all round on a 2011 Titanium?  I would think so as my 08 Focus does.  It should work if so, it's a bit of a gimic really, would be alright if it worked from a single press but you have to hold the button for half an hour while they close...  I'd rather just flick the buttons before switching off the engine lol.

If you do forget before getting out of the car you can just switch the ignition on to close them, press the start button without depressing the clutch for that.

Yes have all 4 windows as standard  but tried all sorts but wont work,locked car and press again and held and nothing just double lock.

Any advice would be great as i like this if i can get it to work.

Does the auto (one touch) close function work on all windows?  Global might not work if just one window needs resetting.

4 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

Does the auto (one touch) close function work on all windows?  Global might not work if just one window needs resetting.

Saying that how do you set it on the others as it never works on passengers side the one touch,didn't think the Global closer was on them.

Set it same as the drivers.  If you haven't got auto all round then you won't have global either.

14 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

Set it same as the drivers.  If you haven't got auto all round then you won't have global either.

So just hold the up to set it,never done this on all 4.

Yeah put it right down, then put it up but hold the button in the up position for a few seconds when it's closed.

Have you tried putting your reg into ETIS to check if you've got auto all round?  I don't know on your age of Fiesta I'm afraid.  I'll check for you if you send me the reg.

53 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

Yeah put it right down, then put it up but hold the button in the up position for a few seconds when it's closed.

Have you tried putting your reg into ETIS to check if you've got auto all round?  I don't know on your age of Fiesta I'm afraid.  I'll check for you if you send me the reg.

pm sent

The global open/close function only works on the facelift Fiesta with 4 electric windows.
Retrofitting on a prefacelift is not possible. You need to change the window motors, wiring and BCM. 

• Like 1

Yeah, theres nothing about global closing on yours, Jason.  Looks like both front windows should be one touch but not rears.

• Power Front Windows One Touch Up/Do
  • With Electric Rear Windows

2 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

Yeah, theres nothing about global closing on yours, Jason.  Looks like both front windows should be one touch but not rears.

• Power Front Windows One Touch Up/Do
  • With Electric Rear Windows

Cheers anyway,thanks for looking.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club