Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Is their a way i can use the MP3's on my android phone via the Ford/Sony cd/radio ?

The Joshua Tree

I was just wondering if their is a way that i can use the MP3's on my Galaxy Note android phone via the standard Sony/Cd player that's in the car which is a Focus 1.8 Titanium on an 08 plate ?

have you got a aux connector in the glovebox ?

Hi

Yeh it's got a white circular plastic disc at the top of the glove box saying Aux in.

Then grab a Aux cable from phone to aux, sit back and enjoy.

3 hours ago, The Joshua Tree said:

Hi

Yeh it's got a white circular plastic disc at the top of the glove box saying Aux in.

great you`ll need a headphone to headphone jack lead cost around £3. look on eBay at this item number

eBay item number:

Connect your phone via bluetooth and it'll play that way as well. That's if your car has Bluetooth 

I connected my phone via the aux port, it plays the MP3's but the volume is really low. I have to crank up the Sony head unit to 30 for it to play at a reasonable level but even that is on the quiet side, any ideas ?

If you use a headphone amplifier, that can act as a pre-amp - also should improve sound quality not just volume.

P.$

Though to be honest some headphone amps do not increase volume, and some do.

• 2 weeks later...

If your car has aux but no bluetooth I would buy AUX bluetooth receiver from ebay (less than 7 pounds). Some of them come with the battery and some needs to be plugged into a charger constantly. I would go for those that are on battery, they last for many hours. 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club