Do Not Sell My Personal Information

cruise control

mr rugby

Hi All,

First post on this forum although I have been a member on the picasso forum for a number of years.

What a fantastic source of information that site has been. Hope this one turns out to be the same.

Anyway, time moves on and I have purchased a used c-max titanium 1.8 tdci with 2 extra packs, leather trimmed seats, 18" alloys and Sat nav with bluetooth.

With just under 5,000 miles on the clock and a 2009 number plate the £14,400 price tag seems a bargain compared to a new car. And what a nice car it seems to be.

My first query for you, is to ask if the cruise control buttons are supposed to be illuminated, mine are not and in the dark they cannot be seen.

Secondly, early indications are an average fuel consumption of 40 mpg mixed driving of fine welsh hills and duals.

How does this sound to all you seasoned c-max owners.

Regards,

mr rugby

The MPG seems ok with the low millage, it should improve after some more miles under ya belt and its first service.

The cruise control I wouldnt know, hopefully someone else with CC on a Cmax can help, but I would think it should!?

Piggy :)