Do Not Sell My Personal Information

DAB Sony in ST 3

ivor bigun

Just ordered the ST 3 2008.3 with DAB

does it have FM AM as well It only says MP3 and CD in specs

does the SONY mp3 DAB play mp3 on DVD like my pc or only on CD ??

any info on the DAB or MP3 please

my current ST3 2006 only has Sony 6 disc that does not do mp3 so its all new to me

DAB is digital radio, so it will be FM

Most cars that say they can play mp3 means mp3's on a disk. Unless it also has an AUX input, then it will allow mp3 from an ipod and also play mp3 disks

DAB is digital radio, so it will be FM

Most cars that say they can play mp3 means mp3's on a disk. Unless it also has an AUX input, then it will allow mp3 from an ipod and also play mp3 disks

I got the aux socket on my old model but The top of the range player then was the 6 disk

the cheaper cars came with 1 disk but that had mp3 I think we got conned there lol I would rather have had the 1 disk mp3 my self

I belive you can put more than 6 cd disks on an mp3 disk Yes?

you can put 6 disks on one cd but they would have to be mp3's

you can put 6 disks on one cd but they would have to be mp3's

That was MY question

MY 2007 Focus ST3 has the 6 Disk Sony but it does not play MP3

MY new Focus ST3 58 reg will have the DAB Sony single disk and MP3 I was asking

can I put MP3s on to a CD and can I put 6 CDs on to one MP3 disk so in effect I have the same amount of music in the 1 disk player as my old 6 disk cd player

it is an extra £300 to upgrade from the 1 disk to the 6 disk on the DAB sony but if I can have the same amount of music in the 1 disk I do not need the 6disk version after all I only have about 7 cds any way

I have looked in a few record shops and they dont seem to sell mp3s yet

I can download the archers from BBC radio 4 is that mp3 so I could play it in car if I miss episodes

Yes, you should be able to fit 6 cd worth of mp3's, but some places like tesco online where they sell the mp3's may restrict you from putting them on cd.

You can however work out how to convert your old cd's to mp3. I think this is actually legal too as you own a cd of the album.

How are you finding the DAB? pretty good sound?

Yes, you should be able to fit 6 cd worth of mp3's, but some places like tesco online where they sell the mp3's may restrict you from putting them on cd.

You can however work out how to convert your old cd's to mp3. I think this is actually legal too as you own a cd of the album.

How are you finding the DAB? pretty good sound?

Wont be delivered till 1st Sept factory order to get DAB lol gone are the old days when i used to get audios changed at the dealers

Hence thats why I am asking about the DAB mp3 unit as yet My dealer has not seen one as mine is 1st he ordered and I can find no info on the Ford page

the 6 disk cost more but as I can get the 6 cd in mp3 format on 1 disk I am goung for the singe disk option this time

and I now think my order is too far along the line to change to 6 disk with out putting the delivary date back

i am wondering now if I should have paid the extra few quid for 6 disk hteres alway eBay lol may be some one will rip one out nad fit a 2 million wat sub thing in I keep seeing the 18 inch wheels as people put on 19s or 20s

• 1 month later...
Wont be delivered till 1st Sept factory order to get DAB lol gone are the old days when i used to get audios changed at the dealers

Hence thats why I am asking about the DAB mp3 unit as yet My dealer has not seen one as mine is 1st he ordered and I can find no info on the Ford page

the 6 disk cost more but as I can get the 6 cd in mp3 format on 1 disk I am goung for the singe disk option this time

and I now think my order is too far along the line to change to 6 disk with out putting the delivary date back

i am wondering now if I should have paid the extra few quid for 6 disk hteres alway ebay lol may be some one will rip one out nad fit a 2 million wat sub thing in I keep seeing the 18 inch wheels as people put on 19s or 20s

this is the radio still in dealers waiting for PDI 7 days to go

23082008160.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I use mp3's all the time.

I put an average of 6 to 10 albums on 1 disc in mp3 file format, save's on so many CD's flying around the car.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club