Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

daisbuys

MK 7 ZS door sills....

19 posts in this topic

Look good, and cheaper than the ford ones by about £20, postage seems high.

jack army dai??

Perfect! Just what I'm after then, spesh being £20 cheaper!!

Thanks guys.

P.S Welshade, yep Jack army mate, in Sousa we trust! Loved Wigans result on the weekend lol.

I was going for the swans avatar to until I seen yours, so a black & White dragon it was instead ;)

Perfect! Just what I'm after then, spesh being £20 cheaper!!

Thanks guys.

P.S Welshade, yep Jack army mate, in Sousa we trust! Loved Wigans result on the weekend lol.

I was going for the swans avatar to until I seen yours, so a black & White dragon it was instead ;)

I'll order some myself, he does sell two different types tho????????

deffo sousa is the main man dai, forgotten about bobby now lol, im off to newcastle tomorrow for the weekend.

I'll order some myself, he does sell two different types tho????????

deffo sousa is the main man dai, forgotten about bobby now lol, im off to newcastle tomorrow for the weekend.

Couple of my mates are off up there to, they been looking forward to that game more than the Cardiff game lol

Enjoy Ade, let's hope we come away with something eh!

Couple of my mates are off up there to, they been looking forward to that game more than the Cardiff game lol

Enjoy Ade, let's hope we come away with something eh!

yea think we will dai,

back to the sill plates, have you looked at other zetec s items he has, there are another pair for zetec s but a few quid more??? whats the difference

yeah ive got the lock wood ones they fit perfectly and look good

yea think we will dai,

back to the sill plates, have you looked at other zetec s items he has, there are another pair for zetec s but a few quid more??? whats the difference

I think they may be for the mk6 mate, can't really tell properly as I'm on my iPhone at the mo.

Bought a set of these myself, look great on my ZS, they are a perfect fit & really easy to do yourself as they come with strong adhesive backing & full instructions.

I wouldn't buy from the ebay seller above though. Got mine from Lockwoods own ebay account 'superdials', cost me £21.25 + £4.50 p&p 2 months ago, now selling at £18.95 + £4.50 :o

Link:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Fiesta-Latest-Model-...=item27acb5b807

Bought a set of these myself, look great on my ZS, they are a perfect fit & really easy to do yourself as they come with strong adhesive backing & full instructions.

I wouldn't buy from the ebay seller above though. Got mine from Lockwoods own ebay account 'superdials', cost me £21.25 + £4.50 p&p 2 months ago, now selling at £18.95 + £4.50 :o

Link:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Fiesta-Latest-Model-...=item27acb5b807

excellent spot, more savings, thanks matey

Gutted, just bought and paid for the ones I originally posted on! Why didn't I check back on here first :(

excellent spot, more savings, thanks matey

Thats my car in the picture. :lol:

Thats my car in the picture. :lol:

advertising cut mate lol, but i suppose you had thast with the free set

advertising cut mate lol, but i suppose you had thast with the free set

That I did. :lol:

superb service, they were delivered saturday but i was away with football so i fitted them today, look great, thanks for the heads up ashman