Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MK 7 ZS door sills....

daisbuys

Anyone purchased these aluminium door sills at all:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...e=STRK:MEWAX:IT

If so, are they any good compared to the Ford original ones?

aint got them my self but a friend has and they fit perfectly and really add a certain something to the look :D

Look good, and cheaper than the ford ones by about £20, postage seems high.

jack army dai??

Anyone purchased these aluminium door sills at all:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...e=STRK:MEWAX:IT

If so, are they any good compared to the Ford original ones?

Picture108.jpg Hi,lockwood took a template from my car at a week old.The plates fit exact and are very good.Mine were free and fitted by Lockwood. ;)

Perfect! Just what I'm after then, spesh being £20 cheaper!!

Thanks guys.

P.S Welshade, yep Jack army mate, in Sousa we trust! Loved Wigans result on the weekend lol.

I was going for the swans avatar to until I seen yours, so a black & White dragon it was instead ;)

Perfect! Just what I'm after then, spesh being £20 cheaper!!

Thanks guys.

P.S Welshade, yep Jack army mate, in Sousa we trust! Loved Wigans result on the weekend lol.

I was going for the swans avatar to until I seen yours, so a black & White dragon it was instead ;)

I'll order some myself, he does sell two different types tho????????

deffo sousa is the main man dai, forgotten about bobby now lol, im off to newcastle tomorrow for the weekend.

I'll order some myself, he does sell two different types tho????????

deffo sousa is the main man dai, forgotten about bobby now lol, im off to newcastle tomorrow for the weekend.

Couple of my mates are off up there to, they been looking forward to that game more than the Cardiff game lol

Enjoy Ade, let's hope we come away with something eh!

Couple of my mates are off up there to, they been looking forward to that game more than the Cardiff game lol

Enjoy Ade, let's hope we come away with something eh!

yea think we will dai,

back to the sill plates, have you looked at other zetec s items he has, there are another pair for zetec s but a few quid more??? whats the difference

yea think we will dai,

back to the sill plates, have you looked at other zetec s items he has, there are another pair for zetec s but a few quid more??? whats the difference

I think they may be for the mk6 mate, can't really tell properly as I'm on my iPhone at the mo.

Bought a set of these myself, look great on my ZS, they are a perfect fit & really easy to do yourself as they come with strong adhesive backing & full instructions.

I wouldn't buy from the eBay seller above though. Got mine from Lockwoods own eBay account 'superdials', cost me £21.25 + £4.50 p&p 2 months ago, now selling at £18.95 + £4.50 :o

Link:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Fiesta-Latest-Model-...=item27acb5b807

Bought a set of these myself, look great on my ZS, they are a perfect fit & really easy to do yourself as they come with strong adhesive backing & full instructions.

I wouldn't buy from the ebay seller above though. Got mine from Lockwoods own ebay account 'superdials', cost me £21.25 + £4.50 p&p 2 months ago, now selling at £18.95 + £4.50 :o

Link:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Fiesta-Latest-Model-...=item27acb5b807

excellent spot, more savings, thanks matey

Gutted, just bought and paid for the ones I originally posted on! Why didn't I check back on here first :(

Thats my car in the picture. :lol:

advertising cut mate lol, but i suppose you had thast with the free set

superb service, they were delivered saturday but i was away with football so i fitted them today, look great, thanks for the heads up ashman

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club