Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Considering a B-Max for the wife

Maximusi

Afternoon all,

After taking the wife citreon in for its service and it being covered in oil and generally going to cost me a bomb soon I thought we would look at a new car for her. After being incredibly happy with my Ford S-Max that I brought from our local Ford dealer several months ago we took a visit there and we have found a couple of B-Max's they have. Her requirements for a car are something fairly small that is practical to get two kids in an out the car and take our big double push chair (which rules out lots of small cars)

At first looks this B-Max is perfect for us not only is it small and practical but the way the doors open in a tight car park looks like it will be really easy to get the kids in and out. Its a 2013 model with under 20k miles petrol 1.0 ecoboost Titanium.

Does anyone have any comments on this car? Is it as good as it looks?

Regards,

Max

• Like 1

Thanks for the feedback much appreciated.

They have two on offer a Zetec and a Titanium same year very close in mileage but the Zetec is a grand cheaper. But she would really benifit from the parking aids being a bigger car and I like the upgraded stereo so I think its worth it. Might even try to budge the dealer on the price but I doubt they will looking online its fairly on the mark of price.

• 1 year later...

Hi Maximusi, I bought a 2nd hand B-Max 1L Ecoboost Zetec nearly 2 years ago - My wife has a 2012 Fiat Ka, but she keeps borrowing my B-Max.  I can see me having to buy her one too - I can't fault them - so so practical, and for disabled, excellent to get easy access, especially in tight car park spaces.  Acres of room once you put all the seats down (including the front passenger seat).  I managed to get an average of 61 mpg from a tank when trying driving really gently cross-country, yet plenty of poke if you put your foot down.  I especially like the high torque at low engine speeds - Set off in 2nd gear and keep accelerating right up to 50 mph without changing gear - it catches the boy-racers out - especially if they think the car is for old fogies!  Hard to believe you can get so much umph from a sewing machine!

• 11 months later...