Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cambelt

Johnfieasta

On 24/10/2016 at 2:42 PM, Johnfieasta said:

not that I would attempt to do it at my age.

Now c'mon John, you're only as old as the woman you feel.

I'm 68 and feel about 86:wink:

Hello Ray age is nothing as you say it's way you feel and I have good days when I feel 65 any way it's the same old story what ever age you are. Did you have a good Christmas? I did. getting back to my fiesta I keep getting a transmission warning as well as a service warning this shows up when I first start up do you know if this is connected with the service? I have been wondering if I have been sold a pup or not. John

Sorry John, I have no idea. I'm a 68 year old dumbass boy racer but a happy new year to you :wink:

Let's hope you can get it sorted, cheaply. Whatever you do, you can guarantee it'll cost.

7 hours ago, winemart2 said:

Sorry John, I have no idea. I'm a 68 year old dumbass boy racer but a happy new year to you :wink:

Let's hope you can get it sorted, cheaply. Whatever you do, you can guarantee it'll cost.

7 hours ago, winemart2 said:

Hello Ray age is nothing as you say it's way you feel and I have good days when I feel 65 any way it's the same old story what ever age you are. Did you have a good Christmas? I did. getting back to my fiesta I keep getting a transmission warning as well as a service warning this shows up when I first start up do you know if this is connected with the service? I have been wondering if I have been sold a pup or not. John

Hi Ray booked for service Thursday, fingers crossed. John. 

:unsure:

Edited by Johnfieasta
  • Like 1