Do Not Sell My Personal Information

INSURANCE

LIAMSAFC

Passed my test in April, got my first car few weeks later. Unfortunately my Fiesta was written off in an accident towards end of June, my insurance is currently with Tesco and as i was deemed liable in the accident (i feel i was hard done by to be honest, it's ALWAYS the young drivers fault). Anyway obviously for renewal next year it'll go up due to the accident and i was wondering if anyone has been in a similar situation to me. I'm wondering will it drastically go up next year or will it only go up a small amount, any advice would be appreciated, do you reckon i'd be best off sticking with Tesco next year or would i be best off leaving them and joining another insurance company for a better deal? Thanks

Hi,

It very difficult to say how this incident will effect your next years insurance. Unfortunately most insurer would load the premium for a fault claim. Might be worth ringing Tesco to see if they can give you any sort of indication for next year.

Please feel free to give us a try for insurance too when your renewal comes up. I'd be only too pleased to try and help.

Regards,

Dan

Thanks Dan, if i'm not happy with the renewal quote Tesco give me next year, i'll get a quote from your company, thanks

• 7 months later...
On 2016-10-23 at 9:24 PM, DAN@ADRIAN FLUX said:

Hi,

It very difficult to say how this incident will effect your next years insurance. Unfortunately most insurer would load the premium for a fault claim. Might be worth ringing Tesco to see if they can give you any sort of indication for next year.

Please feel free to give us a try for insurance too when your renewal comes up. I'd be only too pleased to try and help.

Regards,

Dan

Hi Dan do i have do ring up to get a quote from Adrianflux for car insurance or can i get a quote online? 

1 hour ago, LIAMSAFC said:

Hi Dan do i have do ring up to get a quote from Adrianflux for car insurance or can i get a quote online? 

Hi, if you wanted to drop me a PM I'd eb happy to arrange a quotation for you.

Regards

Dan