Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mondeo Mk5 Mudflaps

Proz

Hello. 

Does anyone know how easy is it to fit genuine mudflaps to a 2015 1.5 ecoboost titanium ?

Is it a case of wheels removed ?

Are there any guides or instructions anywhere. I've been googling for a while but can't find anything. 

Trying to decide if i can try it myself or get the dealer to do it. 

Thank You 

I have just looked on my car, same model/spec and it looks like they would be easy to do with the wheels on. I know that it is easy on the new fiesta, I did them myself with the wheels on. It looks like it is mostly the push in type fixings, two parts an outer ring and an inner pin type thing. If there are any screws then you can use a socket set with a torx bit if you have one.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, jonro99 said:

I have just looked on my car, same model/spec and it looks like they would be easy to do with the wheels on. I know that it is easy on the new fiesta, I did them myself with the wheels on. It looks like it is mostly the push in type fixings, two parts an outer ring and an inner pin type thing. If there are any screws then you can use a socket set with a torx bit if you have one.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Thank you ....thats great.

• 4 weeks later...

Fitted all 4 genuine Ford mud flaps to my Mk5 Titanium estate in about 20 minutes,

Simple to fit, just remove existing 7mm headed screws, clean matting surface, fit mud flap using the supplied screws, press clip into place.

There is no need to remove wheels, although jacking up the rear one side at a time will give you slightly more room.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...