Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Squeky brakes

Patrico777

Hi

As some of you no I bought a new pagid discs and pads but they squek like crazy ! It so annoying been to couple garages everyone told me to try Brembo pads as the pads could be squeaking so bought all around pads this morning at eurocar parts £60 

IMG_5027.JPG

May I ask what the point of this post is? Also did you grease your current pads as many people advised you too?

7 hours ago, Pullock said:

May I ask what the point of this post is? Also did you grease your current pads as many people advised you too?

Most are just reposts if the OP doesn't get the answer right away or doesn't like the solution, everyone has given their advice on the matter, not going to waste my time replying to any future OP posts I don't think. Luckily there is an 'ignore user' section in the account settings which should solve the issue.

5 hours ago, m1tch said:

Most are just reposts if the OP doesn't get the answer right away or doesn't like the solution, everyone has given their advice on the matter, not going to waste my time replying to any future OP posts I don't think. Luckily there is an 'ignore user' section in the account settings which should solve the issue.

I have noticed a few people doing that, seems like some sound advice you have there.