Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Engine 'n' Swaps

SpeedyPie

Hi! Im Martin, and with the help from you guys, i want to make a spreadsheet or list thing about Fiesta engine swaps:ohmy: My idea is to collect info from you guys and your experiences. And just looking up info :cool: and with this info, i want to make a list of which Fiesta can fit which engine, and what do you need to modify to make it fit. If this is successful i will take all that info, and put it into a batch program to give it a more graphical interface, which would make it easier for some people:laugh: Thanks in advance!

Its usually not really worth doing an engine swap as its cheaper to simply buy the car with the engine you are after, there is also a lot of cost associated with regards to insurance, coupled with usually a full loom swap. If an engine is being swapped in from a different make or model then it won't just be a drop in swap..

• Like 1

It might not be cost effective, and insurance companies might hate you. But atleast in Norway, and probably somewhere else too, it's actually very cost effective. Lets say i want drop a ST150 engine in mine. Engine mounts and looms and all that would need to be changed. Lets say i buy all that for £10 000 in England, and get it transported to Norway. Then it would be around maybe £12000 for it all. But if i wanted a ST150 car, it does not exist for sale in Norway. So a car for £5-7000, transport is around £2000, registration is €6000, and then we're up in £15000

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club