Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1.4 exhaust and 1.6 exhaust difference??

OPLxx

So I've been looking around and I can see that their are exhausts for the TDCI cars but only for the 1.6TDCI? Why none for the other TDCI engines? Can someone explain to me the main difference between why there is only a 1.6TDCI exhaust and none other TDCI exhausts?

i just looked at eBay and can see exhausts for fiesta 1.4tdci. am i misunderstanding the question?

• Like 1

22 hours ago, isetta said:

i just looked at ebay and can see exhausts for fiesta 1.4tdci. am i misunderstanding the question?

Think I've seen one on there in total. The exhaust needs to fit the MK7 version of the Fiesta and would like to generally know what It's going to sound like? Because the car uses Diesel I have to be careful when searching exhausts because I don't want my car to end up sounding like a tractor XD

Yeah I can find no exhausts what so ever so if someone can link me one or what they'd recommend I'd do that would be great :)

so what engine size is it 1400 or 1500? and do you mean a standard type exhaust or a performance exhaust

56 minutes ago, isetta said:

so what engine size is it 1400 or 1500? and do you mean a standard type exhaust or a performance exhaust

1400 TDCI. Want to upgrade my exhaust. What I'm gonna do is copy and paste the first thread question I created below so you get a better idea:

Hey guys, so far I've had a lot of help on making my car look perfect. I honestly can't thank you guys enough for the advice I have found on this website and the feedback I have had on my car. My next step is to do the rear of the car; rear diffuser, exhaust, etc.

My only issue though is the exhaust. Let me start with pointing out that my car is my FIRST car, hence why my car is only the 1.4 TDCI engine. I am not looking to be a 'boy racer' or have a big F off bore exhaust. However, since I am doing some work to the back of my car next I do want to do something with the exhaust; though I do realize that it isn't as simple with the TDCI as it is a diesel.

Basically I just want to know if you guys can recommend anything. I'm looking for a nice 'purr' to it. Don't really care about how quiet or loud it is, as long as it doesn't kill anybody's ears as I drive past. I just want something a bit different to the standard sound and exhaust but I'm not sure if it's possible since I have a TDCI. I would have loved to have got the 1.6 Zetec S petrol engine but on minimum wage and still in college it's not possible XD

Anyway if you guys/girls can recommend anything that would be awesome. Just hit me up with that knowledge so I can have something to go off of. Thanks again for the help! :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club