Do Not Sell My Personal Information

happy bunny

ayup

i blanked the egr off today and while i was doing it my next door neighbour came out and while we were talking he noticed a split in the concertina pipe that exits the turbo  (sorry dont know the name of it) that feeds air in the motor so for the time being i wrapped it with insulation tape till i can get a replacement and good god what a difference it goes like poo off a shovel but more importantly the thick trail of smoke has as good as gone , GOD I LOVE THIS CAR

• Like 2

looks like you have a good next door neighbor :smile:

the best mate because he's a mechanic :yahoo: and knows his stuff :yahoo:

you're not kidding because i dont think i would've noticed the split in the pipe if it wasn't for him , anyway does any one know what it's called the pipe i need i'll call it a concertina pipe as thats the only one that feeds air from the turbo to the motor thanky you very much

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ayup said:

any one know what it's called the pipe i need i'll call it a concertina pipe

I thought it was called the concertina pipe too, but Air Intake Manifold Hose seems better.

Maybe it looks like this:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AIR-INLET-TURBO-MANIFOLD-HOSE-PIPE-TUBE-FORD-FOCUS-2004-ON-1-6-DIESEL-/130903113262

Or this:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FOR-FORD-FOCUS-1-6-TDCI-AIR-FILTER-FLOW-INTAKE-HOSE-PIPE-7M519A673EJ-1673571-/262330197081

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club