Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Time to put the clocks back

Trewithy

In my mother's old Vauxhall the car clock updates itself from the radio. Is it possible to do this in the Fiesta? I have looked through the menus and can't find anything about this.

I wish it was, I always forget and get confused to what time it is.

you can set it to get the time from the GPS if you have sat nav.

Should work off the radio's RDS signal.

Sent from my SM-G930F

Sod the clock in the car. That's easy compared to the one on my cooker! 

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, GaryPL said:

Sod the clock in the car. That's easy compared to the one on my cooker! 

Don't set it, I never have! :laugh:

3 minutes ago, Pullock said:

Don't set it, I never have! :laugh:

I have to have a time on it otherwise it won't carry out the only function it was designed to do... Cook! And as my kitchen and lounge are joined, and because I'm a bit obsessively compulsive, it has to show the right time!

Having to stare at it would be a form of torture.

• Like 1

Lol, cookers usually only have about 6 buttons, how hard can it be!? :tongue: 

But mine's the same as yours in that it won't work without a time set, no idea why they make them like that though!

15 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

Lol, cookers usually only have about 6 buttons, how hard can it be!? :tongue: 

But mine's the same as yours in that it won't work without a time set, no idea why they make them like that though!

Very! I had a go this morning and all I could do was get it to play a tune. So not only is my cooker very fussy, it's also occupied by the ghost of Mozart.

• Like 1

My cooker has just been flashing 0:00 since I had it, never caused an issue :smile:

5 minutes ago, Pullock said:

My cooker has just been flashing 0:00 since I had it, never caused an issue :smile:

That'd drive me insane! Wouldn't mind if the kitchen wad a separate room!

Just gone out in the car. I have sat nav and it didn't update the time! Had to untick British summer time in the menus. So whats the point in having a car that says auto update time when you have to tell it that it's the right time of year to change the, uh, time?

First thing this morning I changed microwave, cooker, living room clock, bedroom clock and central heating clock.

Everything else was an auto update.

28 minutes ago, GaryPL said:

That'd drive me insane! Wouldn't mind if the kitchen wad a separate room!

Just gone out in the car. I have sat nav and it didn't update the time! Had to untick British summer time in the menus. So whats the point in having a car that says auto update time when you have to tell it that it's the right time of year to change the, uh, time?

It helps that the numbers are quite faded so the screen is wearing out I think, you don't really notice it too much.

I went round to my elderly parents this morning, they were having there Sunday lunch when I got there at 11am. No guesses what they did.lol

• Like 2

I agree setting my Fiiesta clock is easy compared to setting my cookers clock,as do not use the cooker so turned it off and put my microwave on top of th cooker hob.

I'm going to set my living room clock when I get round to it.   Fortunately, my cooker works regardless.