Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Alloys

AlexBartlam

hi guys 

iv wanted a spare wheel instead of the inflation kit, have little trust in it and but i cant find a matching alloy in black dose anyone know of a place whee i can find one iv found a couple silver versions on eBay so may be worth getting one and spraying it myself as its just as a emergency spare.

cheers

heres one i found on eBay in sliver same design wrong colour.

s-l1600.jpg

I can understand why you want a spare wheel. I would. When Fiestas have a spare wheel it is usually a steel wheel with 175/65/14 tyre. So it's not a thin spacesaver, it is the standard size wheel for base model fiestas and the econetic diesels. When I had a 2007 fiesta I tried putting a 15 inch alloy in the boot, the diameter was OK but it was taller than the spare wheel well so the boot floor was not flat. I do not know if the spare wheel well in the later fiestas are lacking in depth in the same way.  Just mentioning this in case you had not thought of this.  Also the tyre on the spare wheel should be one without a directional arrow on it as you do not know which side of the car you might need to fit the spare to.

well i hadn't thought of them points i might try and put one of my wheels in the boot to try before i splash out if a miracle occurs can i get spare tyre in the size 195/45/r16 which is my tyre size or dose this mean i will have to opt for the god awful space saver 

U can put one in u just need to double up ur fine surrounds to keep the boot carpet flat. I will be doing the same to my Focus soon

yh going to try it this weekend see how much it needs to be raised or just get a space saver which would look lovely haha

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club