Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Chat Topic

DanGull

Chatzy is broken again...so here comes the old chestnut, plus this works for Flic :lol:

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Flic

• Michael P

• aph1101

• DanGull

Top Posters In This Topic

Good choice Dan. I was just about to make a thread saying exactly the same thing!! Great minds think alike, eh? :P

So, how has everyone's day been, then?

Yaaaayyy!

Well no one would make a new room to see if that worked for me :( I feel so excluded. I bet it was so you could all talk about me behind my back... :( *sob*

Soooo, how is everyone?!

When Chatzy is back up and running Flic I intend on doing just that - Daran isn't around much anyway these days, so I probebly should set a room up anyway.

Alex - it's the schooling we've had :lol:

I'm good thanks.

Good thanks, Flic. Just settling down to watch X-factor without Jedward :D Much better without them!

If only their parents had called them Pete and Rick :lol:

:lol: Peter and Rick. Love it! I hate them, urgh! I'm settling down to X-factor then Celeb. I love Winter TV. Perfect excuse to not leave the house on a wet cold evening :)

I have to say, Danyl is absolutely butchering this....I think that american choriohrapher has a bit of a thing for scaffolding... Danyl this week, Jedward the week before :P

I can't stand Danyl. Arrogant git!! Hated him from the start!

Dan, I'm seriously considering driving to your so you can give Fabio the full detailing works :lol: How much do you charge? :P

God I didn't start this as Gash Factor chat you know...

I can't stand Danyl. Arrogant git!! Hated him from the start!

Dan, I'm seriously considering driving to your so you can give Fabio the full detailing works :lol: How much do you charge? :P

No way would I charge anything for a detail - I'm not good enough. I'd do it for cost of products though, remember I enjoy it :lol:

Are we going to attempt to get a meet arranged again?

I say we have a meet on your driveway :D lol

I so want to attend a meet!! Obviously things are a little busy in the Xmas rush the next few weeks! But everyones New Year resolution needs to be to sort themselves out and attend a meet, myself included :blink:

I would love a meet....but not until I have a license and have convinced my parents that you're not a bunch of murdering paedophiles :lol: You're not are you? :P

I wish I was a bit older damnit!!!

Hey I'm not THAT much older, Alex. I'm a mere sprog at 25... Aren't I!? Please say I am before I cry...

After Christmas some time would be the obvious choice. If I organise it'll be a midlands meet of course, but Flic I assume you'd still be up for coming?

Hey I'm not THAT much older, Alex. I'm a mere sprog at 25... Aren't I!? Please say I am before I cry...

I never said anything about being old, now, did I!!

And no, dear, 25 is not old. You need not cry :P 27 on the other hand.... (don't kill me Dan)

Cheeky so and so!

Check you out 'dear' are you sure you're not actually 66?

I am a bit of a boring sod :D

My friends and I have a bit of a joke that I'm the "designated housewife"... likes to be clean and tidy, makes sure everyone is being sensible and good etc :lol: So yeah... 66 is about right!!!

Sorry to take it back to X factor, Dan, but...... Did anyone just see Joe?? T'was !Removed! good don't you think? :)

I'm watching it on a 30 minute delay so I can fast forward the adverts ;) Danyl is just up now.

You're in for a treat :)

I wish I could do that.. we don't have sky+ someohow! Living in the stoneage I think...Had sky for years but never sky+ :angry:

We have Virgin, it's much better. You get loads more features I think. !Removed! love it!

We are seriously tempted by Virgin and all of the on demand stuff, the HD and the super quick internet

So it's a bit good then??

Alex how do you know you're the youngest member? :lol:

Yeah, definitely! You get iPlayer, ITV player, whatever that's called and 4 On Demand. Plus music videos and stuff. I'm not a Sky expert, but my friends who have it are all jealous of the things you get with Virgin. We had NTL from the start and we were able to blag a brilliant deal with Virgin when we threatened to move to Sky :D We have 3 boxes in our house and we only pay for 2. Only one is a V+ box though... Boooo!