Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mondeo 1.8tdci Mk4

BMWger

Hi Guys, I'm new to ford engines and so far have had just about enough of them. So my partner bought a 2007 reg Mondeo, 1.8TDCI 125bhp MK4 and its costing a fortune on repairs. Here is my issue, Starting up on a cold first start in the morning It will fill my estate with blue smoke for about a minute then its gone. I have replace the 4 injectors and installed new fuel filter, changed oil but no difference. It drive grand, Good power, drives away in first gear no acceleration needed. But This smoke is baffling me?

Is there a possibility of faulty injector pump or valve? Vacum issue?, knock sensors? Or in the case of my own BMW this smoke was caused by a bad oil separator valve, Replaced and fixed.

Any help???

• 4 weeks later...

blue smoke is oil in the system so I would always check seals first, is it a recent purchase, if it is, was it bought from a garage or a private buyer?

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club