Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sync 2 LOGO.JPG

beardypete

I've been trying to replace the splash logo that appears on the Sync 2 display of my 2015 C-Max Titanium X on startup. I assumed that the LOGO.JPG file in the wallpaper directory would be the thing to change and so I deleted it and tried to substitute another image with the same name in its place - the thing is, my replacement file is rejected...

I've already changed the wallpaper for the home screen and don't have any problems - I've loaded a bunch of 800x384 pixel images all of which work fine, it's just this one file...

The absence of the LOGO.JPG file hasn't affected anything and the Ford splash screen still appears on startup, so I think it might be part of the firmware. Even so, I'd like to have the logo file back. Does anyone know what the format is for that file -it's clearly not the same as the wallpaper files. . . 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club