Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ThaiFiesta's Mk7.5 Fiesta Ecoboost

ThaiFiesta

Hi, I thought I'd start a little build thread for my 2014 Mk7.5 (WZ) ASEAN spec 5 door 1.0 Ecoboost with Powershift. I purchased it second hand six months ago with about 8000km. Pics from the dealer. IMG_3474.JPGIMG_3475.JPG

In Thailand this model is designated the "S" or "Sport" and has the Zetec S sport suspension, sport seats and charcoal and piano black interior trim. There is a choice of the 1.6NA or the 1.0 Ecoboost, which is so unpopular here it has been discontinued. 

Mine came with tinted windows, fitted rubber floor mats, power fold mirrors, rear view camera and rear parking sensors, and door scuff plates. It was missing a few things though, and had some Powershift problems, which the dealer fixed through warranty. 

My first mods were adding a mobile phone holder, short antenna and dash mat to try to reduce the glare. IMG_1930.JPGIMG_1931.JPG

I also added some Velcro and bits to tidy up the cargo area. 

IMG_1934.JPGIMG_1935.JPG

and a few "bling" bits. 

IMG_1932.JPGIMG_1944.JPG

IMG_1933.JPG

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I haven't updated for a while, and am yet to fill in the intervening period, however on Saturday I fitted my Pierce Motorsports rear (trunk) strut brace. Great finish on this piece, but I did have to do a minute amount of filing to get it to fit my ASEAN spec car. 

IMG_3985.JPG

IMG_3986.JPG

IMG_3987.JPG

• Like 1

So yesterday I installed the Pierce Motorsports front upper strut bar, and Mountune primary and secondary induction hoses. A minor mod needed to the bar, as there is a threaded attachment point on the ASEAN spec cars that isn't in pics of US or UK Spec cars but otherwise an easy install. First time I'd taken the windscreen valance panels off, so gave the beast a good clean under there. 

The throttle response on my Bluefin tuned 125PS seems more immediate now, so maybe she was a bit "breathless". 

IMG_3998.JPG

IMG_4006.JPG

IMG_4018.JPG

IMG_4023.JPG

IMG_4029.JPG

• Like 1

Nice one, a little bit different from what I have seen done before.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

New shoes 👍

IMG_4477.JPG

IMG_4478.JPG

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Quick Armrest install. Cheap one from AliExpress. Does the trick and no visible damage from fitting. 

IMG_5080.JPG

IMG_5081.JPG

IMG_5083.JPG

IMG_5084.JPG

IMG_5086.JPG

IMG_5088.JPG

Finally had a chance to fit the Mountune intercooler and boost hoses

IMG_5146.JPG

IMG_5147.JPG

Also painted my callipers 

IMG_5136.JPG

IMG_5137.JPG

IMG_5144.JPG

And trialling some 2nd hand Porsche brake air deflectors. But of a bodgy job as I didn't have a long enough bolt. 

IMG_5138.JPG

IMG_5140.JPG

IMG_5145.JPG

• 2 months later...

My ghetto Mountune/ST200 intake mod

IMG_4002.JPG

IMG_4004.JPG

IMG_4013.JPG

• 3 weeks later...

Stealthed up the wheels. Black steel nuts but only plastidipped the caps. Will see how it lasts or buy some black or grey caps. Excuse the dirty wheels - lots of rain here. 

IMG_6164.JPG

IMG_6165.JPG

• Like 2

Looks good! I've been meaning to get some black wheel nuts to match the gloss black wheels. Silver ones stand out too much 🙄 

• Like 1

Sorry me again, pretty sure I've got the sizes etc right so these should fit shouldn't they? (On a Fiesta Red Edition that is)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/21Pcs-M12x1-5-Black-Alloy-Wheel-Hex-Locking-Lug-Nuts-Blot-Key-For-Ford-Focus-KA-/152505149217?epid=933562092&hash=item238203e721:g:Cu4AAOSwMvtZRNsr 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Danny|92 said:

Sorry me again, pretty sure I've got the sizes etc right so these should fit shouldn't they? (On a Fiesta Red Edition that is)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/21Pcs-M12x1-5-Black-Alloy-Wheel-Hex-Locking-Lug-Nuts-Blot-Key-For-Ford-Focus-KA-/152505149217?epid=933562092&hash=item238203e721:g:Cu4AAOSwMvtZRNsr 

They seem to be the right size with the 60 degree taper. If ou ask them they may be able to add an additional "key" for the lock nuts, in case you lose one. 

• 3 months later...

ST wheel with cruise control installed today. Removing the airbag is a PITA. 

Also spruced up my intercooler. Blue Mountune logo to match my theme, some foam strips to help force the air through rather than around, and reinstalled the intercooler fan as static temps were very high. 

IMG_7537.JPG

IMG_7533.JPG

IMG_7534.JPG

IMG_7536.JPG

Would look nice when installed. I'd love to install a airtec intercooler in my mk6.5 fiesta but worried about insurance. Here's just an example picture 

_20171028_142846.JPG

• Like 1

On 23/04/2017 at 10:25 AM, ThaiFiesta said:

Quick Armrest install. Cheap one from AliExpress. Does the trick and no visible damage from fitting. 

IMG_5080.JPG

IMG_5081.JPG

IMG_5083.JPG

IMG_5084.JPG

IMG_5086.JPG

IMG_5088.JPG

Got the link for this?

7 hours ago, ToXIcG said:

Got the link for this?

The link is dead for the one I purchased. It's the same as this 272771328750 on eBay

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, ThaiFiesta said:

The link is dead for the one I purchased. It's the same as this 272771328750 on eBay. 

Thanks, how does it fit in, does it just slot in there?