Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

daisbuys

Anyone got a front splitter on their MK7?

16 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

I'm looking to get a front splitter for my White ZS I'm picking up tomorrow, so was just wondering if anyone has fitted one yet?

If so have you got any pics and who did you get it from in the end. And are they easy to fit yourself?

Thanks in advance

Hi guys,

I'm looking to get a front splitter for my White ZS I'm picking up tomorrow, so was just wondering if anyone has fitted one yet?

If so have you got any pics and who did you get it from in the end. And are they easy to fit yourself?

Thanks in advance

Which splitter do you mean.ford one or cupra?

Hi guys,

Thanks in advance

Make sure you get the carbon fibre mountune one instead of the plastic ford one - they are bothe the same price!

It is attached by rivets so if you have the right tools, you can fit it in 10 mins.

Which splitter do you mean.ford one or cupra?

Ford one mate, not sure what you mean by the cupra one?

Make sure you get the carbon fibre mountune one instead of the plastic ford one - they are bothe the same price!

It is attached by rivets so if you have the right tools, you can fit it in 10 mins.

I didn't realise Ford done one? I would be able to get employee discount on that one? Thanks guys, gona check these out. Don't think I would be able to fit it myself though?

Any pics of anyones pride and joy with a splitter on then?

I'l be looking to by one of these too.

Not a fan of exposed carbon fibre so i'll probably just get the Ford one.

Has anyone here painted their grills and fog surrounds in black?

I reckon doing the grills, fog surrounds and diffuser in piano black (like the Focus RS) would look pretty smart. B)

Ford one mate, not sure what you mean by the cupra one?

Picture063.jpg pumaspeed are the cheapest at the moment. ;)

Anyone with a Dressed Up Titanium will have it on their cars as it comes as part ofthe Dress Up pack

Pumaspeeds effort is winning so far, but would anyone have the finis number for the Ford front splitter? No worries if not, as I will enquire about it in the dealership when I pick the car up tomorrow ^_^

edit: just found it 1550843 =£112.......PUMASPEED WINS!

i just got the mountune carbon splitter and the quality is great very very light and easy to fit will post up some pics

i just got the mountune carbon splitter and the quality is great very very light and easy to fit will post up some pics

can't wait to see these pics B)

please do mucka,whats needed for fitment?do you need a rivetgun

please do mucka,whats needed for fitment?do you need a rivetgun

yes you do need a rivet gun,you drill out the 4 rivets and then line up the splitter and put the new rivets in,will get some pics up soon

lookin forward to the pics. might do this myself

will get some pics up soon

Any progress on this?! :unsure: