Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What are these wires

OrangeBurst

Hi! I'm retrofitting footwell LEDs. My car don't have footwells or sockets so I need to do some modifications. I'm taking the power from cigarette light (is that right), so the LEds would be on when doors are open, right? I've found couple of wires, I don't know what they are for.. This socket is behind the glowe box, don't go anywhere.. 28FCCB60-6B73-4E98-9D22-A0FFD6A0C174_zps

And this red wire here, I doubt it's not original from Ford, or is it? What are these other wires?

09B5E90A-67CE-4FD6-8E52-A20CC02EE199_zps

dont get tapping into that connector behind glovebox. thats the passenger airbag deactivation switch connector. BOOM!! goes your airbag.lol

Yep, I thought so.. but there's no switch, should be? The connector is hangig free..

The cigarette light? I would be using the centre courtesy light, and run the wire under the headliner then down the a pillar. I did this in a previous car and was able to wire them this way and also to the map reading light so that I could turn them on without opening the door, in case I wanted to find something

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Actually I did it just like Jonro2009, I don't have the map reading light, but it will work pretty much same way.. From door and button operated..:smile:

0D30C928-B77D-4EB4-9B1D-3A65AD8ABB9D_zps

8D2AFCC5-59C5-4019-A108-F6F4F89EADA4_zps

Allright guys, need help with this one... this is a passanger side window switch connect. Witch one is the light (illuminate) wire? I would like to know driver side as well.. Thanks 👍

1A5B4B82-F4B1-41B4-A3BF-B2C194B0DDF8_zps

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club