Do Not Sell My Personal Information

howzit, from the nort-west of Ireland

RZP455

Hi everyone, my name is Aidan and my user name comes from a mark 4 1980 cortina I had way back in the last century haha.:wink:

Anyway I joined up to learn a bit more about my 2008 hatch focus 1.6 tdci zetech that I bought in feb 2014.

Got a nasty surprise with it on thursday as the battery light came on while driving as did the abs and after 14 miles the engine cut out because of a failed altenator, but new one in it now and all is well again, thank god:smile:

Now I have it nearly 3 years but it was sort of lying up for 6 months as I just bought a summer car. The focus was running well for 17 days but just after talking to the mechanic he said it could be just after it lying up for a while may not of done it any favours as altenator gave up.

So just curious to know what people think or know on here about the focus lying up for 6 months as i plan on putting it lying up again in may 2017 for another 6 months.

I would be great full for any info to try and negate further problems if need be

Cheers guys :smile:

Hi Welcome

post this up in the focus section and someone will help :smile:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club