Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Fiesta build thread - Zetec s

WillKinsella

2 hours ago, ZetecMan1 said:

Where did you get your overlays buddy and how much.

Cheers.

Ps your motor looks sweet.👍

geloverlays@yahoo.com

give this guy a shout! Great service and for the front and rear badges it was £15 all in, great price. There's someone on Facebook but he was gonna charge £40! 

Cheers man! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, WES180 said:

I think the stance looks spot on. Sporty but not impractical boy racer height!:smile:

Cheers man! I agree, maybe the rear a little bit lower but hey, I'm very happy! 

1 hour ago, Tomson said:

Any lower and it would look silly - looking spot on at that height!

Any difference in drivability? Any increase in road noise / cabin noise?

Handling in the corners has definitely improved like a lot. Can really feel the difference when turning into corners. road noise I haven't noticed anything I didn't before, and cabin noise I had a rattle before I got it lowered and it has definitely made it worse but nothing I can do about that. 

Cheers man! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just be careful if you're in multi story car parks! If you do go in one, when you're coming down the ramps, come off them at angle or you will be buying a new splitter :laugh:

I've scraped mine loads of times but as long as you're careful and go slow over bumbs/ramps you'll be fine mate

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/01/2017 at 11:06 AM, Tom-B64 said:

Just be careful if you're in multi story car parks! If you do go in one, when you're coming down the ramps, come off them at angle or you will be buying a new splitter :laugh:

I've scraped mine loads of times but as long as you're careful and go slow over bumbs/ramps you'll be fine mate

I've only ever been in one and all was good! Didn't even think about it first either and now i don't know how it never scraped hahaha! I'll have to be more careful in the future just in case! 

• 2 months later...

Some photos from the recent weeks/months! IMG_0202.JPGIMG_0203.JPGIMG_0087.JPGIMG_0053.JPG

• Like 2

Looking good! Love when people pinstripe the splitter, just sets it off so much better than being left black.

Car looks good, much improved by the lowered stance.