Do Not Sell My Personal Information

HELP!

TLU

Hi there. Very frustrated Newbie here! Hoping that you guys and girls can help me with some problem I have with a recent purchase of a Focus Zetec 2009. Started with "Engine Malfunction" appearing on dash display and engine not starting on the turn of the key. "Reduced Acceleration," along with the oil light, battery, traction control and speedo dropping to zero! Mobile mechanic came out and did the old Diagnostic Test and it threw up tons of fault codes. Had a new instrument cluster fitted and another diagnostic done. The only fault code he couldn't clear was the EPS. At no time had I received any message relating to power steering issues. Now, on my first trip out after the new instrument cluster was fitted I have the orange/yellow information light stay on with "Electronic Power Steering" on the display! Does it mean I know have true issues with it and why, if it appeared on the first diagnostic test did it not flash up on the display along with all the other fault codes? Trying to get my dizzy blonde head around all this but really frustrated. Have checked the power steering fluid level and it's on the Max line. Thanking you all for reading x.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club