Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Im so excited...

InstructorPiggy

Im so excited, reading all the forum stuff I just cant help but post my excitement...

THIS TIME NEXT WEEK I WILL BE TAKING DELIVERY OF MY BRAND NEW ZETEC S!

It will be me first ever new car! All be it on contract hire for two years...hope to buy at end...its still in my name for two years...so cool!

Details:

Zetec S, 1.6 TDCi, Colorado Red.

Originally just with side skirts and stereo/voice control.

But I checked after reading something on here, and due to delays they are now building mine as a 09b model not 09a model, meaning I get the heated windscreen, alloy pedals and side skirts and somthing else i cant remmember as standard...get this...AT NO EXTRA CHARGE!!

"Im so excited, and I just cant hide it, I dont wana lose control"...and hopefully i wont! :lol:

Waited so long!

Piggy :)

You've made 154posts since you joined 11days ago...

Thats not excitement. Thats obsession!!! :lol:

Thats boredom waiting for the car to arrive!

Well if I'm posting too much I will hold back my use(less) info! he he :lol:

I see you ordered yours end of October...getting it in December...I ordered mine end of August! Getting it next week! U lucky git! :P

I just hope for your sake that you are not let down by silly Ford problems like trim rattles, boot leaks, stupid headlights burning out...and whatever other problems the new Fiestas have been having.

I should have been taking delivery of my titanium this week, but the dealer has told me its been delayed. Its now showing that its going to be here between 05/12/09 - 12/12/09!

So maybe this time next week, I shall be taking delivery too!!!!

I think its on this boat:

http://www.marinetraffic.com/ais/shipdetai...?MMSI=247056200

Could well be the same for your Zetec S mate, if its been built in Valencia.

I just hope for your sake that you are not let down by silly Ford problems like trim rattles, boot leaks, stupid headlights burning out...and whatever other problems the new Fiestas have been having.

:P thats precisely what i was thinking!

Thats boredom waiting for the car to arrive!

Well if I'm posting too much I will hold back my use(less) info! he he :lol:

I see you ordered yours end of October...getting it in December...I ordered mine end of August! Getting it next week! U lucky git! :P

Yeah, think I'm getting it quicker cos my dealer had ordered a similar car to what I was after for his stock. He just added a few options to his stock order and turned it into my order. :D

Really happy im getting mine so quick - if I'm forced to wait any longer and I'll have to put new tyres on the ST! (Tread depth is getting mighty close to the legal limit). Clearly I dont wanna spend that kinda cash on a car I've just traded in...

Dont hold back mate, fill your boots!

nice one piggy

my missus spoke to our dealer this week and we've also been given a date of 12th December - so with a touch of luck, our ZS wil also be aboard the Grande-Spagna :lol:

And to Dave-2912 - i'm in the same position on the tyres for our ST lol :P

That's great news Piggy ... and an excellent choice of colour may I say. :D

I bought a humble Zetec 1.4, but I just love the car - so I'm sure you'll be equally chuffed when you collect yours. (And if there are any slight teething problems such as rattles and squeaks etc., they are normally quite easy to fix, and don't distract from the overall excitement of owning a brand new Mk7).

Happy motoring. :)

Sarc.

--------------------

Ford Fiesta Zetec 1.4 in Colorado red, (3-door/petrol/manual transmission), QuickClear heated windscreen, bog-standard 15" alloys, chrome bits here there and everywhere, real spare wheel instead of the 'shaving foam' tyre repair kit which is normally supplied. (Would have also liked a built-in Jelly Baby dispenser, but sadly they haven't been invented yet). Ordered on 21st July. Build date: 5th September (Valencia). Delivery date: 29th Sept (2009)

If anyone is interested I've done my own, personal REVIEW of the car, which includes loads of photos etc. Please click the following banner:

minibanneranimated.gif

Could well be the same for your Zetec S mate, if its been built in Valencia.

Oh dear, not Valencia. Same place my Ka was cobbled together by lazy Spaniards! ;) :P

You've made 154posts since you joined 11days ago...

Thats not excitement. Thats obsession!!! :lol:

I think he is posting more than I did while I was waiting - mind you I did have to wait 13 weeks fro mine so I had plenty of time to get my total up . . .

Got mine today, asked the dealer if he had a white ZS Ti-Vct with street pack 2 weeks ago and have collected her today :P

Got mine today, asked the dealer if he had a white ZS Ti-Vct with street pack 2 weeks ago and have collected her today :P

Oh snap. :P They seem to have loads of ZS's already built for some reason.

Ta guys, not actually seen one in red in flesh yet! :lol:

But me loves it in red!

Nice spot on the old ship! Looks by map to be 30miles or so out from Plymouth...

anyone know how long it takes from ship drop off to dealership???

(im still excited!) :lol:

just seen its heading for Southhampton port eta 2.30pm (guess that maybe wrong!? or italy time...but i though they only out by 2/3hours?!?)

Any way, close now, hope sea not rough! :)

....just getting used to the site...looks like actual arrival in southhampton to be bout 1am

Well the ship docked at 3am in the end. Southampton are 24 hours operations so Id imagine the boat would be unloaded straight away, and the car that have already been purchased go straight onto a vehicle carrier to be delivered to dealership, after inspection of course ( Or so my dealer tells me! ).

Well get the pics up asap as not sure sure have seen many red ones on here

its only a fiesta!

ineteresting tht on your profile it says under vehicle owned 'none at present'...

I detect jealousy! :lol:

its only a fiesta!

and have you seen the new fiesta's - they are oh so much more than 'just a fiesta', I mean, look at mine . . . . .

Don't feed the trolls guys & girls :P

There used to be an emoticon i used on a different forum which said "Ban Please" - quite a good opportunity to use that in this thread towards MrNoneAtPresent :lol:

Don't feed the trolls guys & girls :P

There used to be an emoticon i used on a different forum which said "Ban Please" - quite a good opportunity to use that in this thread towards MrNoneAtPresent :lol:

love it ROFL :lol:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club