Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk7 radio/dash removal

InstructorPiggy

I think what they done in this video is pointless...seriously dont get why...

however the video may prove useful to someone wanting to get in there!

Piggy :)

n check out the front lights in this vid...sorry bout the crappy dumb vid, just jump to 50seconds n you will see what I am on about!

Now I do like those leds, don't look out of place at all.

Bet it's a complicated job though?........

the LEDS are HIDEOUS!!!! they might look good on there but trust me ive seen so many cars in huddersfield with it done they look tacky and chavy as fook! if your going to do anything with the lights id suggest 6-8k HID upgrades

Now forgive me for being blind, but I totally fail to see what you lot are on about LOL :blink::blink:

Anyone care to elaborate?

the LEDS are HIDEOUS!!!! they might look good on there but trust me ive seen so many cars in huddersfield with it done they look tacky and chavy as fook! if your going to do anything with the lights id suggest 6-8k HID upgrades

Have to agree with you on the LEDs, but on the other hand I really cant think of anything thats as stupid as HID upgrades! I cannot describe how angry HIDs make me, especially at night and especially on dark motorways :angry::angry::angry: I'm sick and tired of those !Removed! things blinding me. IMHO they should be outright banned from all cars. There is nothing wrong with standard headlights at all, they give pleanty of visibility.

The front light on the fiesta are already beautiful and dont need messing with. The rear light however really lack the attention to detail that the front ones have benefitted from and I look forward to seeing what mods are available in the future

Have to agree with you on the LEDs, but on the other hand I really cant think of anything thats as stupid as HID upgrades! I cannot describe how angry HIDs make me, especially at night and especially on dark motorways :angry::angry::angry: I'm sick and tired of those !Removed! things blinding me. IMHO they should be outright banned from all cars. There is nothing wrong with standard headlights at all, they give pleanty of visibility.

The front light on the fiesta are already beautiful and dont need messing with. The rear light however really lack the attention to detail that the front ones have benefitted from and I look forward to seeing what mods are available in the future

ha i do understand what you mean i often get flashed by people when i had them on my clio, there just an equivalent to xenons really, but most cars have them without the projector style lights, some are really bright because its just the bulb itself that blinds everyone, mine wasnt that bad because of the projectors. i like them because they get rid of that stupid orange ambient looking light colour, much prefer cool white beam colours

HID lights are illegal unless you have auto dip feature and headlight washers...

and watch the vid till it gets to the front of th festa, at bottom of headlights is a strip of LEDs!

I do agree I thnk the festa standard headlights are incredibly good, be even better with some phillips superbrights :)

HID lights are illegal unless you have auto dip feature and headlight washers...

and watch the vid till it gets to the front of th festa, at bottom of headlights is a strip of LEDs!

I do agree I thnk the festa standard headlights are incredibly good, be even better with some phillips superbrights :)

Oh my God, I now know I have either been working too hard lately or I should put my contacts back in before reading this thread as I TOTALLY missed your second video! :unsure::blink:

Anyway, agree, LED's IMO look crap like that, and why did he have the hazards flashing? More bling bling? Mind you not half as bad as the idiot with big bore quad pipes on a standard 5 door Fiesta after that first video!! Why????

The lights on the Fiesta are VERY good IMO. It's also the first Car I've had with front fog lights, they help a fair bit too, in fog haha.

The worst thing with lights are 4X4's with HID's or Xenon lights that sit up your !Removed!, but as I now have the dark tinted back window it doesn't affect me half as much thank goodness.

Oh my God, I now know I have either been working too hard lately or I should put my contacts back in before reading this thread as I TOTALLY missed your second video! :unsure::blink:

Anyway, agree, LED's IMO look crap like that, and why did he have the hazards flashing? More bling bling? Mind you not half as bad as the idiot with big bore quad pipes on a standard 5 door Fiesta after that first video!! Why????

The lights on the Fiesta are VERY good IMO. It's also the first Car I've had with front fog lights, they help a fair bit too, in fog haha.

The worst thing with lights are 4X4's with HID's or Xenon lights that sit up your !Removed!, but as I now have the dark tinted back window it doesn't affect me half as much thank goodness.

The Fiesta has a polarising rear view mirror. If you use the little tab on the bottom and push that forward, it tilts the mirror downwards and, somehow, manages to still show you what's behind you but with the added bonus of massively reduced glare!

[edit] For night time use, of course!

First car I've had with fogs too, Have since used them in fog several times, they make very little improvement! Infact they're more or less pointless! Still, I would rather have them than not... for some reason...

The Fiesta has a polarising rear view mirror. If you use the little tab on the bottom and push that forward, it tilts the mirror downwards and, somehow, manages to still show you what's behind you but with the added bonus of massively reduced glare!

[edit] For night time use, of course!

Lol! or you could get a titanium and it will do it automatically! You'll still get blinded by both of your wing mirrors though lol

The most annoying thing about those HID/Xenon lights is that none of them, (not even on cars that were designed to have them) are aligned properly. It either looks like they have their main beam on permanently or like they are continually flashing you. (that annoying in its own right because you start to think "why are they flashing me? have my tail lights blown? exhaust smoking? rear fogs on etc etc") They must know that their lights are shining directly at the car infront and not at the road

Even with my projector lights I have them set to level 1.5 just to be sure that im not blinding anyone

I think what they done in this video is pointless...seriously dont get why...

however the video may prove useful to someone wanting to get in there!

The silliest car video on youtube, i dont get the point of fitting another radio!

The silliest car video on youtube, i dont get the point of fitting another radio!

Neither do I. But the vid might come in useful for people wanting to fit wiring for a sub!

Yeah, I just thought the removal would be handy, not the stupid radio thingy!

And that tab on the rear view mirror...I'm afraid its nothing new...cars back to the 80s had them!

:lol:

HIDs are in contest over correct alignment, but they are adjusting in height all the time, as said before they are fitted with auto dip, so they adjust when goin up a hill, weight in boot etc, auto, but as most things electrical, they go wrong and often a 1000quid ecu depends on a 10p actuator made in china!

Yeah, I just thought the removal would be handy, not the stupid radio thingy!

And that tab on the rear view mirror...I'm afraid its nothing new...cars back to the 80s had them!

:lol:

HIDs are in contest over correct alignment, but they are adjusting in height all the time, as said before they are fitted with auto dip, so they adjust when goin up a hill, weight in boot etc, auto, but as most things electrical, they go wrong and often a 1000quid ecu depends on a 10p actuator made in china!

Shows how much attention I pay to the interiors of cars! Can't stand cars with the white/blue tint as they glare so much worse than the standard warmer lights in most cars. The human eye takes time to adjust to and from night vision and warmer lights don't requireas much adjustment as the bluer lights. (which the human eye can't see very well at all, incidentally)

Shows how much attention I pay to the interiors of cars! Can't stand cars with the white/blue tint as they glare so much worse than the standard warmer lights in most cars. The human eye takes time to adjust to and from night vision and warmer lights don't requireas much adjustment as the bluer lights. (which the human eye can't see very well at all, incidentally)

try not to look at the lights when driving...always works better for me that way :lol:

It's hard not to when you have a particularly bright pair of lights in your rear view mirror, from a car that is right on your bumper for no apparent reason. Some sort of minimum distance sensor that activates above a certain speed would be perfect for those motorway tailers...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club