Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2017 Ford Fiesta

JoeZS19

What you normally find is that the on sale date is actually the date they plan to have cars on display in dealerships.

Order books will probably open for dealers beginning of next year, but ford won't start pushing marketing or publishing their pricelists online until June/July.

ST production could time in to start after the summer shutdown.

Spoke to my local dealer and they said they'll be taking orders on the fiesta ready for the new reg in September, so looks like a 9 month wait :(

Next Fiesta ST to be announced before the end of next 2017, with production starting Jan 2018.

Sept 12th 2017 is the date being banded about (http://www.autoevolution.com/news/2018-ford-fiesta-st-hot-hatch-confirmed-with-fwd-driving-modes-fun-handling-113350.html )

6 months between them as expected. :)

Suits me as I'll need to be selling or re-financing my car in 2018, so I'll try and grab one as an 18 plate in March or something. Maybe before if I can't wait and they deliver it early, lol.

https://translate.google.co.uk/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https%3A%2F%2Fautorai.nl%2Fford-fiesta-st-eerste-detail-2017%2F&edit-text=&act=url

This also mentions driving modes.... Hopefully switchable dampers like the RS so we can have comfy ST-Line like ride or stiffen it up for track/smooth roads.

• Like 1

I've been trying to work out what it is I don't like about that front end...  It's the grill, they've fitted the grill upside down! :unsure:  Given it a stupid cheeky grin rather than an aggressive scowl! :unsure:

I hope they don't fit it with 18" alloys, they ridiculous low profile, extra load tyres caused enough issues on the 17s... 

Is anyone else disappointed with the car's looks?  From a point of view it's not a lot different than the MK7.5.  I do like the look of the MK8 but there isn't a big leap forward like there was from the MK6 to MK7. 

I really like it.

Back has changed a lot, the overall stance is wider and less wedged shaped.

Ultimately it's still based on the same "design language" though.

They still wanted it to have the familiarity of a Fiesta.

If anything I think it's re-introduced some of the Mk6 about it.

Oh don't get me wrong, I like the MK8's looks, but just was hoping for maybe something a bit more radical.  Although I had seen the recent spy shots and I had a hunch it wasn't going to be much different from the outside, the interior looks interesting and a bit more upmarket.

My car is two years old this month, we usually change after 3 or 4 years will probably get one, or a Focus.  I get Ford Pensioner discount so it doesn't make sense not to get a Ford (the cars being great is a bonus).

I guess if it's not broke then don't fix it. I'm happy with the changes they've made :), and as above it still has to fit in with the ford family.

Will be interesting to see one in the flesh, and how much more upgraded the interior quality is

I'm not sure about the exterior appearance I think the current model looks nicer. having said that the tech upgrade is a big positive along with the interior. I will reserve judgment on its looks until I've seen one in the flesh as it might be one of those things that will grow on me   

I like the look of the ST-Line but the whole range is getting fatter and that's not good. I don't like it when small cars get fat for no real reason (Mini Countryman is one example).

The ST Line looks nice,any other pictures on the inside like dash and controls etc see how they have changed the Radio cluster/heater items

and the clocks.

I like the look of that inside,seems to of rounded a lot of stuff off like the heater controls,a lot of cars seem to have the L.c.d screen sticking

up and not flush with the dash.

That does look pretty awesome!

My st2 went back to the dealers today and picked up my new st line (yeah we all know it's a zs aha) .. next change should be in time for the new fiesta [emoji106]

18 hours ago, JoeZS19 said:

That does look pretty awesome!

My st2 went back to the dealers today and picked up my new st line (yeah we all know it's a zs aha) .. next change should be in time for the new fiesta emoji106.png

Should be in time, why you gunna change over the ST-Line in the next 6-7 months ? 

Should be in time, why you gunna change over the ST-Line in the next 6-7 months ? 

I'm on the privilege scheme so can swap every 9 months, my payments have either stayed the same or gone down, so makes sense to get a new car for less money

On 11/29/2016 at 3:45 PM, Ian Lanc said:

Too much Focus/Smax in it! What's wrong with car manufacturers these days that they all have to look the same :wallbash:

You've never seen the late 80's early 90's fords?!

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, thecarpman said:

any fresh info on spec or photos or videos

Google is your friend 

google google i wouldnt bother with that when i can ask the enthusiast on the ford fiesta forum:biggrin:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club