Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2017 Ford Fiesta

JoeZS19

"Drive the deal" has massive discounts on them at the moment.. think it was £15k something.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

It is unfortunate that they have placed the operation of the audio and navigation on the front of the dashboard. Had prefer that they had placed it lower and intergrated it in the dashboard with the ventilation on both sides. They have been busy with the styling and it is quite successful but I think that they could do a better job on the console. For me it is a big negative.

Well, I voted with my money yesterday and put it into a 2017 Zetec Nav 1.25 with city pack in Candy Red.  Outgoing models now all have LED DRL's, and it seems my dealer at least is only bringing in sat nav model zetec's, so if you like the current styling and interior its not a bad time to upgrade an older zetec.   I really dont like what they've done with the new model personally (inside and out), but may warm to it like I did with the facelift.  The dash looks like they've superglued an iPad to it, and the back end looks like it's the love child of a mondeo or something!

As for when the new model comes out, I was told May/June a couple of months ago (I've no interest so never asked yesterday).  Dealer says they are still producing the current model in 2017 spec  (though colour choice has been limited - no candy blue :( ).  Coincidentally, theres a May 2017 model on the ETIS drop down I notice.