Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Happy 1st Birthday to my car

MichellefromEssex

Had my car a year today, its gone so quick, I still love her as much today as I did then, ok I had a very rough time between April and Sept with Mountune problems but thankfully thats all behind me now, I still weekly get asked about my car, I still get raced at the traffic lights and I still get followed by the men in cars similar colour to mine waiting for me to do something wrong ha ha ha.

Those waiting for your new babies, you wont be dissapointed but sorry to hear you have all missed out on driving one for the last year :P :P :P .

I have still to see a car identical to mine on the road - I know Rob has the upgrade but he didnt have the appearance pack.

Happy 1st Anniversary to Mo the 140 ZS

This time last year I was still thinking that I would be getting either an Aygo or a new Smart For Two . . . . now look what I ended up with.

YAY LUCKY ME!!!

This time last year I was still thinking that I would be getting either an Aygo or a new Smart For Two . . . . now look what I ended up with.

YAY LUCKY ME!!!

Blimey, thank God you didn't! :lol:

Happy birthday to Mo :D

Mine will be a a year old in just over two weeks :blink:

to mo

happy first birthday

and all the best

from

raspy xxx

xx

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club