Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Flash Drive testing/errors.

jace1969

I have seen this program ..H2TestW.. so have used it about 6 times now but my Micro sd card seems to have a lot of Lost data/corrupt.

I have tried 3 cards,2 x 128gb and 1 x  64gb but i only get around 1.9gb on 64gb card or 3.8gb on 128 card saying its good,the rest is lost/corrupt.

They are top cards and all sealed like Kingston and with 100% feedback and sold loads,is there any other program or way to test this out as im loosing

loads on cards,there for IP CCTV camera so i don't want to loose any recording if it just stops as it did do on a cheap card i tried,file was there but wouldn't play.

Here is one i tried so this would be the 4th card which i had errors on.IMG_1201.JPG

I just stick to SanDisk mate. As they also have a warranty and return process. I had a 128gb I got from Samsung for my phone and it kept insisting itself. So spent extra and bought a SanDisk 62gb end since then no worries

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, Ken.K said:

I just stick to SanDisk mate. As they also have a warranty and return process. I had a 128gb I got from Samsung for my phone and it kept insisting itself. So spent extra and bought a SanDisk 62gb end since then no worries

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

This is it i tried 1 of them and had errors,a lot of websites say a lot of dash cams and also my CCTV cam don't recommend Sand Disk and i have used all sorts

so i kept away from them,i have 2 x 32gb Kingston in now as i have 2 cameras and tested them with not one error.

This is why i ask is there another way to test these cards as is this program being way over the top.

Ok been dumped in the computer section,no more replies.

Cheers Alex that's a great help,tried this 64gband videos wont play,seems loads of fake ones about even top makes.

Love to know how this works being all sealed up like Kingston which i tried 2 now.

They fake the packaging too :(

I only ever buy from proper uk retailers.

If amazon, make sure you are actually buying from amazon and not a 3rd party seller.

Looks like going to a shop to get a 64gb card now,tried 3 places on eBay and checked and the same ..errors.

The thing is when i message them they give me full refund and don't ask for the card back so they know 100%

They have good feedback so people might not fine the error until they hit the bad part of the card as its about 2gb in on a 64gb card

as most of these was if not more like 4gb.

H2TestW is a fantasic tool.

Used it for many years to try and find the "hacked" cards, and the problem devices. Overall though, I try to stick to legitimite sellers, or those whom have a less strict returns policy, such as those for example who demand it back, if you buy from China and it doesnt arrive, or even if it is faulty, they dont always demand it back.

most people dont notice the problem, because they chuck a few files on it, or chuck it straight in a device, take a few photos etc, then see the card is writing for that period.... then give it more time and see the problem!

On 02/12/2016 at 3:04 PM, jeebowhite said:

H2TestW is a fantasic tool.

Used it for many years to try and find the "hacked" cards, and the problem devices. Overall though, I try to stick to legitimite sellers, or those whom have a less strict returns policy, such as those for example who demand it back, if you buy from China and it doesnt arrive, or even if it is faulty, they dont always demand it back.

most people dont notice the problem, because they chuck a few files on it, or chuck it straight in a device, take a few photos etc, then see the card is writing for that period.... then give it more time and see the problem!

Your right,the 2 people who i had these cards from had 100% feedback and a nice sold with the good feedback on the cards,i do think what you said with being a large card like the 128 or 64gb a lot of people just put it in and the error aint until around 9 or 10gb into the card on the 128 or 3.8 to 5gb on the 64gb so wont tell it until they get to this space.

The H2TestW is an amazing bit of free kit and gives it a dam good check and also i have tried and use FLASHFAKETEST which seems ok.