Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Loose connection in driver's door

Kevh17

Hi,

It seems like I have a loose connection of the wiring in the driver's door. The puddle lights, electrix window and lights under the controls and electric and folding mirrors are only working occasionally but when they are working, they are all working at the same time so I would think it's a loose connection of the main wiring. 

Anyone had problems similar to this? Haven't been able to take a proper look at it yet as it only started on Monday but any help before I tackle it would be welcome.

Thanks for reading

If you've entered the model year correctly surely it's still under warrantee, no? Get the professionals to sort it, I would

1 hour ago, trailertrash said:

If you've entered the model year correctly surely it's still under warrantee, no? Get the professionals to sort it, I would

I thought I'd entered that. Its a 2011, 61-reg

Ah. It said 2016 when I replied :smile:

Similar here, water in a connector inside door. Apparently seen before by my dealer

Thanks for the replies. Went to start the car earlier and the battery was flat. Auto lights so they can't have been left on and it's a titanium x so all led interior lights, even if they were left on can't have drawn that much energy overnight. Only thing was my iPod was plugged into the USB but again can't see how that would have flattened it. 

Anyway, problem with the intermittent flashing of lights/electrics seems to have gone now. No idea if it's linked or just a coincidence so it probably doesn't help if anyone else has the same problem!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club