Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta 1.6 Tdci 90 Titanium

BadLuckGuy

Hi all just bought my first Ford - and what do I think? Absolutely rubbish!

Lol - but I know this is just a bad un as I've driven other very fine examples, which made me want to buy one.

So do expect questions from me, especially as I'm only a driver and have no clue about DIY stuff. And I will be accepting offers to buy 😊 

• Like 1

Hello and welcome BLG

Don't leave us hanging. Why is the car wubbish?

Welcome to the site!:smile:

Maybe a little work on your sales pitch! "Ive bought this car and its rubbish, does anyone want to buy it?" I cant see it selling after that! :laugh:

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Joss max said:

Hello and welcome BLG

Don't leave us hanging. Why is the car wubbish?

Thanks Josh. Get yourself a cuppa and let me tell you :nopity:

It came with unwanted bagage - which I didn't spot - but the clues were there :iim:

It's all on my other post but basically back box is rusty, front brake and disc pads at 85%, most likey needs a cam change, front tyres are no good - I'm not good with tyres (cleary need refresher course on you tube :wacko:) and the cig lighter socket doesn't seem to be working.

However the most annoying bit is this whiring/ buzzing noise which I've now figured out is the climate control sensor and is a common issue. Ford charging me £190 odd but I've managed to get to it myself (thanks to the guy who posted pics for this) so going to see if I can DIY replace it.

Going to try DIY brake and pads maybe, not to save costs but have wanted to get into things like that and as this is quite an old car I won't mind messing it up. The back box looks bad but is ok - just not to fords standards. so that just leaves me with the big cost of cam belt and tyres. :msn-cry:

Apologies but I'm still in a ranting mood - thanks if you made it this far :notworthy:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, WES180 said:

Welcome to the site!:smile:

Maybe a little work on your sales pitch! "Ive bought this car and its rubbish, does anyone want to buy it?" I cant see it selling after that! :laugh:

Thanks Wes

Haha yes suppose this is why I've never made it in life... yet. Honesty is obviously not the best policy :surrender: Lol

• Like 2

18 hours ago, BadLuckGuy said:

Thanks Josh. Get yourself a cuppa and let me tell you :nopity:

It came with unwanted bagage - which I didn't spot - but the clues were there :iim:

It's all on my other post but basically back box is rusty, front brake and disc pads at 85%, most likey needs a cam change, front tyres are no good - I'm not good with tyres (cleary need refresher course on you tube :wacko:) and the cig lighter socket doesn't seem to be working.

However the most annoying bit is this whiring/ buzzing noise which I've now figured out is the climate control sensor and is a common issue. Ford charging me £190 odd but I've managed to get to it myself (thanks to the guy who posted pics for this) so going to see if I can DIY replace it.

Going to try DIY brake and pads maybe, not to save costs but have wanted to get into things like that and as this is quite an old car I won't mind messing it up. The back box looks bad but is ok - just not to fords standards. so that just leaves me with the big cost of cam belt and tyres. :msn-cry:

Apologies but I'm still in a ranting mood - thanks if you made it this far :notworthy:

hey BLG

I enjoyed the story. Don't beat your self up to much. We have all been down that bought a pig in a poke path. So long as you learn from your errors all is good.

• Like 1