Do Not Sell My Personal Information

help. Will these alloys fit my fiesta?

Haydend870

IMG_9078.PNGHi I've recently bought a fiesta style 1.2 2009 reg. 

it has wheel trims on at the moment but I was wondering if alloys from a 2014 eco boost fiesta would fit perfectly and cause no damage? 

I have attached a photo of the new wheels I want to purchase and a photo of my car thanks in advance people 🤓😄

IMG_9078.PNG

Yes mate, they will go straight on. 4 x 108 PCD and 63.4 centre bore. Same for 2009 and 2014 Fiestas.

With regards to damage, i would put some tyres on them first!😉

• Like 2

Make sure you get the correct alloy wheel nuts for them. You cant use your existing ones off your steel wheels. Dont try it, you will damage the wheels and they will probably fall off too!

also just to be on safe side get the wheels aligned as tire wear may be uneven due to new alloys 

I know some people don't care, but you should really tell your insurance company also as you will no doubt have made a statement to them in the past that the car is as per the makers original spec which it no longer will be.

Hi,

If you fo have any issues with your insurance if you changed the wheels then please feel free to drop me a line as I'd be only too pleased to try and help out.

Regards,

Dan.