Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ST line alloy colour

WillKinsella

Hello there! Could anyone help me out with what colour the fiesta ST line alloys are? Not the 2017fiesta the 2016 model. I'm wanting my alloys sprayed but don't want to go for the common black that folk have nowa days, and think the grey colour from the ST line would look great on mine! Not the best picture but that's what they look like. IMG_0750.PNG

Ford call it Rock metallic grey, don't think there is a paint code for it as it gets asked for a lot from ST owners when they've Kerbed their alloys, same thing for the lighter rado grey. 

A good refurber or bodyshop should be able to match it, I had my OZ wheels refurbed in what they called Ford ST chrome, it's pretty close to rado grey but might be too light for what you want.

• Like 1

VW pepper grey is a good match to Ford rock metallic from what I've read.

• Like 2

Spot on! I'll have to ask around and get some quotes see if there's any pictures of the VW pepper grey from any dealers. Cheers for the replies lads! 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club