Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone have links to a 1.6 (100hp) sports cat?

Flibbib

As in the title guys

Had a race manifold / decat lined up but now just looking at sports cats as I really cannot be arsed with the yearly swaps. Does anybody have any links to a sports cat or a company in Notts / Derby / Sheffield that can make one, and won't cost a tonne?

Also don't know if it matters but currently have cat back exhaust system

I'd say just go  to Tony banks in Leeds did cat back no boxes on my 1.8tdci and love it going back for downpipe and sports cat in new year 

Got any idea on a rough price mate? I want to just stick a sports cat on and forget about it :)

No mate give them a bell is best thing to do they are busy though but should be able to squeeze you in for just a cat 

See you mention Mansfield in your signature if so your not far from me I'm only at j28 m1 

I just got off the phone to him. Nice guy and definitely knew what he was on about. He was saying that he thinks my car is a combined manifold / cat, I agreed as that does look right, but can anyone confirm this before I go any further?

Yes, on the 1.6 Duratec the cat is integrated into the exhaust manifold.

Some versions of the 1.6 TI-VCT do even have an exhaust manifold with 2 integrated cats.

Ok cheers guys. Got a sports manifold with decat lined up for £50 so think that's a great deal

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club