Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stretchydan1

Hi all, just joined the forum. i have a 2007 ford s max 2.0 TDCI and i have to say, one of the best cars i have had. Smooth, spacious, economical and great for all our camping gear! So hello everybody.

Danny

Hello. From one American Fiesta fan to another! I enjoy the u.k Ford club site as well. I think the non ST  Fiesta buyer here in the States is attracted to the smaller size and less complicated nature of the Fiesta. It, along with the Honda Fit and Fiat 500 provide us with an "anti- hybrid" choice for economical transportation. The real cost of a Toyota Prius or Honda Civic hybrid is not honestly recoverable from a reasonable time or miles driven perspective. Also, the driving dynamics of the hybrids are, uh, unpalatable, to be polite. To be blunt, Ford has abandoned the B car market in America. The profit margins are nil and the dealer's really don't understand or care to learn the virtues of a Fiesta size car. I am very pleased with both my 2011 SE 1.6 m/t hatchback and my new 2016 ST! The New ST is very worthy of being parked next to my 1969 Mustang. 

Unintended action. Sorry.

Edited by scotman
Unintended action