Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Philf1's Nitrous Blue Focus RS

Philf1

Not been on in a while but I must say love this new motor Phil :) I wanted one but the Mrs wasn't keen so I've made the move to Audi :/ hope all is well with you ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not been on in a while but I must say love this new motor Phil :) I wanted one but the Mrs wasn't keen so I've made the move to Audi :/ hope all is well with you ?

I'm goo thanks.

What Audi have you got? I hope you're going to say an RS3 at least

I'm goo thanks.

What Audi have you got? I hope you're going to say an RS3 at least

S4 saloon but it hasn't come yet, the ST went on 21st Dec and Audi due to come end of this month beginning of next. We've got a Baby on the way so we had to get a bigger car :( gutted as loved that fiesta.

One little mod completed today. Swapped the OEM H1 cornering bulbs which looked really yellow next to the xenon's for a pair of Phillips Crystal Vision bulbs that I got off eBay for £5.50. They are much whiter and more like the headlights.

Also bought some ice blue LED's for the foot wells but I got 501's only to find they're LED's with a strange looking connector on them. Sorry I forgot to take a photo but if any of you know what the fitting is and whether it's possible to buy replacements I'd be grateful.

Done a bit of searching and found this picture of the footwell light.

Any help identifying what sort of fitting would be appreciated

footwell light.gif

They are SMD LEDs on a circuit board not an actual fitment.

You'd need to either resolder the LEDs or wire them in somewhere else.

Thanks Alex that's what I was starting to think after searching the internet.

I did find these but not the colour I want http://www.carenhancementsuk.co.uk/product/britevue-focus-mk3-rs-st-footwell-upgrade

Looks like I'll just have to stick with the originals

Phil I must say I'm pretty jealous, I love the new nitrous blue RS, i was hoping it would be in my price range but I'll have to settle for an ST instead, it's a loverly car! Loooking forward to seeing it! 

I'm sure you'll love the ST.

Remember I'm an old git and you're still young with plenty of time to get to your dreams

• Like 3

TPMS lit up yesterday, I'd only checked pressures on Saturday and they were fine. Couldn't check the pressures until today to find that nearside front was reading 25psi (should be 41). Got the wheel off and found this on the inner edge and the tyres only done 2500 miles, aaaarrrggghhhh!!!!

Shopped around and got one ordered including fitting for £176 but can't get it done until Saturday now.

IMG_2036.JPG

I'd look for an old fashioned tyre fitters. Why? Coz they plug tyres with screw holes. I had 2 screws in close proximity to each other at the same place as yours. Got both plugged. Tested and had no problems what so ever. Oh. The car was a 2.2 diesel titanium x sport which I drove as it should be driven. HARD.
Don't scoff plugged tyres. They're superb and a darn sight cheaper than a new or part warn tyre. I only buy part warn tyres too and have done for 25+ years and swear by them.
Just an opinion and suggestion.

Sorry Ian but it's not. As I stated earlier I had 2 screws in close proximity at the same place as Phil's photo and got them plugged with no problems what so ever.

shouldnt have, to plug properly you need the width of the plug as flat surface to fit.

Any other car other than the RS and I'd consider but not on this.

Anyway had an email today cancelling my order cause they're out of stock at suppliers and even Michelin have no stock until mid march for ffs.

Spent all afternoon ringing round and none to be had anywhere

Last chance was my dealer who had 4 available so got one sharpish and having it fitted on Saturday but cost an extra £40

I will definitely be looking at and pre buying other brands ready for these wearing out and store them in the garage. Probably go to conti sports 5 or 6 like I had on the ST.

I knew there was a reason I didn't buy French!!!!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Upgraded the mirror indicator bulbs to silvertecs and the puddle lights to Cree led not the easiest job but look much better now

58bc43e37b027_ImageUploadedByFordOC1488758bc43f344dd1_ImageUploadedByFordOC14887

• Like 1

Have you discovered the 'hidden' driving mode yet?

Sent from my SM-G930F

Not really hidden Clive the suspension can be firmed up or down independently of the driving modes. The roads around here are so bumpy for the stiffer suspension so I tend to keep it standard.

However I am interested in this if anyone has tried to activate it as everything appears to be USA based

58bdc11704c4c_ImageUploadedByFordOC14888

• 1 month later...

Little upgrade courtesy of Paintmodz

Before
ImageUploadedByFord OC1491851635.392328.jpg

After
ImageUploadedByFord OC1491851653.576944.jpgImageUploadedByFord OC1491851664.412015.jpg

• Like 1

Strangely enough I just got a pair in DIB through the post from Paintmodz today.
Will be a few days before I can get them fitted.
The finish looks perfect.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

There was a guy on eBay doing colour coded must jets, I did ask him about 3-4 weeks ago for a pair in sea grey... still waiting 😂

57 minutes ago, Commencal24 said:

It was paintmodz too

I've found he does a batch then sells out super quick :/ I'm still waiting for tangerine scream ones 😪

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club