Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Zetec S - Red edition

Kylefozzz

My focus didn't have the extra electric coolant pump as standard, and I used to loose a small amount of coolant over time due to overheating turbo . Since fitting an electric pump I have had no coolant loss whatsoever. It certainly does its job after ign off.

12 minutes ago, iantt said:

My focus didn't have the extra electric coolant pump as standard, and I used to loose a small amount of coolant over time due to overheating turbo . Since fitting an electric pump I have had no coolant loss whatsoever. It certainly does its job after ign off.

Was it fitted standard after a certain date or only on the higher powered engines (or both lol)? 

7 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

Was it fitted standard after a certain date or only on the higher powered engines (or both lol)? 

This.

Around 2014 I think. I've suggested to my parents to get their 2012 Focus done.

• Like 1

Hey Kyle where'd you get the wind deflectors from? i was considering getting them from the Heko website but i think Heko are based somewhere in Europe? so i wasnt sure how long they would take to be delivered, (Havent had much long with overseas shipping recently) however i did some some on amazon UK and i thought they would be a better option? you have a link i can get mine from? and going to get my sunstrip fitted sometime next week from my local wrap place should be good. 

• Like 1

also @pringle1987 i noticed you got gel overlays, do you have a link to where i can get some of my own? been searching all over but cant seem to find anywhere.

Sorry not been posting in a while, been saving money! Have some big mods planned for the next 1-2 months will be posting a lot soon about it. ;) 

@JJHarrison

hi mate, heko windeflectors are the ones I got but from eBay, they're brand new and the company which ships them are based in be U.K. Delivery only takes like 1-4 days they use Hermes tracking too. 

Link - http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-FIESTA-MK7-3DOOR-2009-up-HATCHBACK-TEAM-HEKO-WIND-DEFLECTORS-TINTED-NEW-/151734298242?fits=Car+Make%3AFord|Model%3AFiesta&hash=item235411a682%3Ag%3AlmUAAOSw9N1Vllpk&_trkparms=pageci%3Ace0c643f-e02c-11e6-a600-74dbd18058ec%7Cparentrq%3Ac33e87671590a357c0f7c7c6ffad46e2%7Ciid%3A1

As for the gel overlays question even though it wasn't too me, email geloverlays@yahoo.com if you have PayPal he's a lot cheeper I believe ordering mine soon.

@Kylefozzz

cheers mate, got the deflectors ordered and fitted, will drop a message to that email you gave see what they can do. 

Sub-question: is it worth getting primary and secondry + charge kit from mountune? Any benefits with that at all or would it be more of a styling thing? Was thinking of adding a new air filter aswell but don't really know whether the cone filter or the square shape one would be best. 

On 28/01/2017 at 10:10 PM, JJHarrison said:

@KylefozzzSub-question: is it worth getting primary and secondry + charge kit from mountune? Any benefits with that at all or would it be more of a styling thing? Was thinking of adding a new air filter aswell but don't really know whether the cone filter or the square shape one would be best. 

Question not for me but I thought I'd throw in my 2 cents: I've recently fitted the primary and secondary induction hose. A slight increase in sound through the K&N panel filter (which I already had fitted when I tuned with Bluefin some monks back) but a noticeable increase in throttle response. 

I'm yet to fit the boost pipes. 

I've done the full mountune with all boost pipes, induction and secondary then including the bluefin! I did the bluefin after the mountune so I did notice an increase in response and there is a noticeable increase in sound! With regards to the cone filter, I previously had an open cone filter from pumaspeed but after 2 days I took it off through fear of hydro locking! Also with the  cone filter it only uses the air within the engine bay and minimal exterior intake! With the mountune one it is sealed away from water and also has 2 air intakes to help! I mainly went for the mountune kit as I knew I was going to bluefin the car so i mainly did it to maximise airflow efficiency however you do gain some increases in response! The bluefin is what really makes it come alive however!

IMG_0766.JPG

IMG_1028.JPG

IMG_1077.JPG

IMG_1079.JPG

IMG_1100.JPG

• Like 1

Has it been on a rolling road to see what it's pushing out with all the extra kit on it ? 

On 09/01/2017 at 2:08 AM, pringle1987 said:

In my opinion yes it is! It's really made the car come alive! The pull in 2nd and 3rd gear over factory is a massive improvement! However it is even more important to look after the turbo, ensure temps are up before putting your foot to the floor and also make sure you idle for a few minutes before turning off!

The remap really does make this car even more fun to drive whilst staying economic when driving eco! With the remap on a 6 hour round trip I was still able to achieve 55mpg!

I don't think you need to be idle for a few minutes before turning off as that wouldn't always be possible in most circumstances 

1 hour ago, 666Damian666 said:

I don't think you need to be idle for a few minutes before turning off as that wouldn't always be possible in most circumstances 

As I mention previously in this "do we don't we debate" I just do it to satisfy my OCD! I prefer to know I've done a little extra just to take care of the car! It's not a case of being right or wrong but it can't hurt and surely only benefits a little more is all!

10 minutes ago, pringle1987 said:

As I mention previously in this "do we don't we debate" I just do it to satisfy my OCD! I prefer to know I've done a little extra just to take care of the car! It's not a case of being right or wrong but it can't hurt and surely only benefits a little more is all!

Whatever makes you happy I guess :wink:

I hear kicking the tyres 5 times each before you lock the car adds 2 thousand miles on the longevity of the tyre :yes:

On 02/02/2017 at 6:17 PM, 666Damian666 said:

Whatever makes you happy I guess :wink:

I hear kicking the tyres 5 times each before you lock the car adds 2 thousand miles on the longevity of the tyre :yes:

Seriously, wow i better try that one! Thanks for the advice...

On 08/01/2017 at 2:47 PM, Kylefozzz said:

IMG_1513.PNG

Looking great! How did you get the "S" badge secured onto the grille? I've got mine and can feed it through the holes but it seems super awkward to tighten it up once its in place.

5 hours ago, pringle1987 said:

Seriously, wow i better try that one! Thanks for the advice...

Yeah get it done, it's a well kept secret in the motor trade 

37 minutes ago, 666Damian666 said:

Yeah get it done, it's a well kept secret in the motor trade 

Will do... so is it 2k every kick?

4 hours ago, pringle1987 said:

Will do... so is it 2k every kick?

Not sure about the longevity, but I heard that if you're looking at buying, if you kick the wheel first, you get an instant debrief on the entire condition of the car. Can save you hours looking at it...

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club