Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Zetec S - Red edition

Kylefozzz
聽Share

Fiesta Zetec S - Red Edition聽

Recently joined the eco boost squad, since I'm only 18! 140ps felt quite fast ( I know it's not don't worry 馃槀) here is some pics of my car and will be adding some mods.

IMG_1342.PNG

IMG_1353.PNG

• Like 2

Recently added S badges to the front waiting for the rear Ines to arrive...

Some Mods Planned!

Black sun strip possibly - does anyone have any pictures of what they look like on the red editions skeptible if they'll look nice?!?

Mountune 165 power kit聽

Wind deflectors

Possible eyebrows and front splitter聽

Had problems with the car already, brand new car from the factors, within the first week of owning it a lot of condensation build up in front head lights and back lights, being replaced by Ford soon聽

Also broke down phoned Ford being not very happy as my gear selector cable wasn't pushed on probably from factory and came fully of as I was driving around a roundabout... Credit to Ford for getting the AA out time within the hour to fix the problem for free, AA man said he's been to loads of fiestas this past month as the people who make them in the factory's just Arnt pushing part on properly聽

You got a 140ps red edition zetec s when you're 18. Yeah you're doing good xD Nice car, love it :D

• Like 1

cnat wait to see the mods you have planed. what a great first car

• Like 1

Very nice car! 140bhp is a tasty bit of horse power and it's聽boosted, nothing to sniff at!

looking forward to the mods. Cracking little cars these new generation fez's - they certainly look the business!

• Like 1

@b4zz聽Cheers mate, not my first car though past my test when I was 17 and had a Vauxhall corsa which was only 80bhp so this is a big difference shame my friends still have slower cars isn't as fun for me.馃槈

@Tomson

Ordered my back S badges fitted the ones to the front, also ordered some red and black mats for the insides to match the theme, waiting for a price on getting my back windows tinted then ordering my moutune induction kit, thanks mate, will upload pictures when it's done.

also has anyone got pictures of tbe red editions with a sun strip on them ;)聽

Fantastic little motor, done a few bits to mine! The rear windows should already be tinted as the red edition should come with the rear privacy glass as part of its package!

• Like 1

@pringle1987聽thanks mate, ordered my heko wind deflectors a exterior gloss black sunstrip, and yeah I was thinking of getting the rear windows darker I do have the privacy glass but thinking of leaving it now, also ordering front splitter, and spoiler extension soon and possible side skirts.聽

And possibly a superchips remap after I've fitted the mountune charge pipe and induction kit.

Fitted wind deflectors, sunstrip is being fitted tomorrow will upload picture tomorrow, just waiting on mountune parts then triple composites 馃槏

Hi car looks good and the mods sound exciting, just recently purchased a Red Edition and I love it so far.

i was thinking of adding wind deflectors and the like to the car myself I was just wondering how they look? Perhaps they look a little tacky or something but I'm not entirely sure.

was hoping to do some performance mods for mine aswell but the insurance goes聽through the bleeding roof!

• Like 1

@JJHarrison聽they look mint mate, defiantly worth it, I can drop you a link to where to buy them if you want, and got my sunstrip fitted today by merseytints in St. Helens, will drop some pictures below.

Looking good mate, I've done the mountune install and super chip! The bluefin makes a night and day difference in power delivery!

Ive put gel badge overlays on and also put Eibach 30mm springs on! Sits so much better now!

Got some caliper paint and fly eye tints at home just waiting for better weather to do them!

IMG_0961.JPG

IMG_1100.JPG

IMG_1214.JPG

• Like 4

@pringle1987聽looks good mate will be ordering my mountune and engine cover soon 馃憣

Is the superchips really worth it ?

In my opinion yes it is! It's really made the car come alive! The pull in 2nd and 3rd gear over factory is a massive improvement! However it is even more important to look after the turbo, ensure temps are up before putting your foot to the floor and also make sure you idle for a few minutes before turning off!

The remap really does make this car even more fun to drive whilst staying economic when driving eco! With the remap on a 6 hour round trip I was still able to achieve 55mpg!

• Like 2

@b4zz聽thanks mate ;)

@pringle1987聽is it essential to idle for abit before switching the car off, can't really be doing that bare in mind I'm only keeping the car for 3 years.聽

yes mate i always idle! Park and and listen to one song on the radio the turn off, just helps the聽cool off

• Like 1

Even after like small commutes? Say like a small 3 mile drive to work ?

Shouldn't be necessary on a 2016 1.0 Fiesta .

They have pumps which keep coolant running through the turbo after you switch the engine off.

• Like 2

@alexp999聽yeah have noticed that for 6-10 minutes after switching off the engine.

Even still, I still prefer to idle before and after a drive for my own sanity haha

• Like 3

Just now, Edentz said:

Its not for cooling you idle.. its for oil. When you turn of the engine you cut the oil flow to the turbo. And this little turbo spins at very! high rpm. So if you just had a fast sprint in the car, park it and immediately turn it off, your turbo is now spinning in there with 200.000+ rpm and no oil. It is highly recommended to idle any turbocar, atleast just for 15-30 seconds to let it settle down.聽Either way, it doesnt hurt if you wanna look out for your car :-)

The turbine shouldn't be spinning by the time you shut the engine off.

The cooling is to stop heat damage.

I agree it doesn't hurt, but that's why they fit the cooling pump to an engine which has stop/start.

• Like 1