Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MK6zetec exhaust upgrade

ZETOL

Hi

what recommended exhausts are there for a 2007 fiesta zetec (1.4 3door climate)

anyone able to link me a couple of examples, looking for good quality, bigger than standard but not a noisy one

have had a look but not sure what to buy or if it will fit :/ just want to make sure Im looking at the right products as im a bit clueless

1 hour ago, ZETOL said:

Hi

what recommended exhausts are there for a 2007 fiesta zetec (1.4 3door climate)

anyone able to link me a couple of examples, looking for good quality, bigger than standard but not a noisy one

have had a look but not sure what to buy or if it will fit :/ just want to make sure Im looking at the right products as im a bit clueless

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/-/131583488200?roken=cUgayN

haha, excellent. so not cheap if im going for the full replacement but would it be worth it ?

back box was welded a year ago wasnt sure if i had to replace the whole thing but love this car,

can imagine keeping it as a toy for many years so wanted to look after it

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ZETOL said:

haha, excellent. so not cheap if im going for the full replacement but would it be worth it ?

back box was welded a year ago wasnt sure if i had to replace the whole thing but love this car,

can imagine keeping it as a toy for many years so wanted to look after it

The full system would give you optimum gains along with a Green Cotton induction filter 

see link to purchase with 10% off 

Guide to Induction Filter Upgrade in Your Ford Click Here

You can sell your existing system for around 100-130 on eBay including the catalyst.

if your existing catalyst is on it since it left the factory then it's most likely due change soon anyway.

• 2 months later...

Not sure if anyone is still monitoring this but I thought I would ask..

I have a MK6 Fiesta Zetec S 1.6 and I'm looking to get a cat back, I thought and was told that custom cat backs would be a lot cheaper but turns out they're only slightly cheaper (custom and fully fitted works out about the same as a branded one for parts only no fitting).

I am considering Milltek or Longlife..

Milltek is Milltek, I like the sound, I like the tips and the Milltek name on them but brand new is around £400 ish non resonated.

I can get a Longlife for the same price including fitting, they have also said they can tune the tone between quiet and full sport for more control over the sound, I'll probably go mid sport which is about the same tone as Milltek, bass, burble and a raspy high end when you go over 3-4K revs..

Any suggestions would be great, seen people saying yes to Longlife and then people saying no. Some people saying go branded Milltek etc

Are the prices similar because Longlife isn't an unbranded custom cat back such as like a dodgy Dave the mechanic who can make one himself and fit it for £200?

Literally any suggestions would be great as I'm stuck!

Thank you in advance! 😊