• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 LUKEZS

LUKEZS

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Ford Model: fiesta zetec s tdci 2009
Posted 06 December 2009 - 10:04 AM

Hi I got a zetec s tdci and I currently can only get 48.2 mpg no matter how I drive also I drove a Mk 6 petrol the other day and got 42mpg and the display on the computer was constantly changing to reflect the current mpg on my Mk7 its stuck . Any one else or shall I take it in ... cheers .

Also I think there is something up with my radio some times doesent work at all .
And when I fill up with diesel there tends to be q small leak when I get near the top .
Any help would be appreiated

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 irononreverse

irononreverse

Too much time on the boards

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 855 posts
  • Ford Model: Ford Fiesta Zetec Mk7

Posted 06 December 2009 - 12:18 PM

Hi I got a zetec s tdci and I currently can only get 48.2 mpg no matter how I drive also I drove a Mk 6 petrol the other day and got 42mpg and the display on the computer was constantly changing to reflect the current mpg on my Mk7 its stuck . Any one else or shall I take it in ... cheers .

Also I think there is something up with my radio some times doesent work at all .
And when I fill up with diesel there tends to be q small leak when I get near the top .
Any help would be appreiated

Have you tried resetting the MPG counter? If you have high mileage then the average MPG is not going to change a lot.

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users