1st car fiesta mk6.5 zetec 1.4

2nd car fiesta mk7 zetec s 1.6

hear is a couple off pics!

s1030806.jpgw640.png

s1030815.jpgw640.png

s1030816.jpgw640.png

s1030817.jpgw640.png

s1030819.jpgw640.png

nice like the black wheels goes nice with grey.(some won't on here) is it just a panel filter you have?and the wheels most be 18's judging by the gap between wheel and wing.

I like those wheels! Look really smart on that colour Fiesta :) Very nice.

yes mate just a k and n panel filter in the norml box just sprayd silver and sticker on it ha!

and the alloys are only 17s ultra light in gun metl

got a custom exaust on it and chip

runnin at 140 bhp same as mountune

i will get better pics off wheels when i paint the caliprs and drums just goin for the black paint on them soo they just look clean :)

exhaust is a custom one made at blueflame urban racing in st helens jackson street they doo all my mods!

i am lookin for a lester rear diffuser soo if eny one can help me with a site i can buy one off :)

and also bookin me car in this week for some vinyl being done :) sooo watch for new pics

Nice car m8, the wheels look great and so does the exhaust.

How do you get insurance at 19 for all the mods tho? My company wouldnt even let me change the wheels :ph34r:

you will have to wait and see for the vinyl cos im not sure if there guna doo it i hope they are tho!

and i made a deal with them i churchil sed they wanted 1200 pound for a year fully comp and lv wanted 1400 soo i sed 2 them i will stay with them iff they dont put the price up with the mods! but they sed i will have 2 pay iff i do enythin els 2 the engine now!

Cool, very nice, yeah, the 17s look good, difference is I am guessing that they are higher sidewall profiles, thats why people guessing at 18s...but you got something good there coz they give better ride...

Very much not sure on the red numberplate lights?!?!? whats the idea there bud?

Not only are they illegal but they dont really go with the theme of the car to me?!?

Piggy :)

wats the deal with the headlights? where did you get the ford badges?

dmb graphics i should think like everybody else. those red lights wtf each to there own.

Looks nice mate :) good to see another Silver ZS :D

Especially liking the wheels

the red leds are only on till i get my white ones this week :)

and thanks for everyones comments

and there are no illegal bits on my car oki well the leds atm but there gettin swapd wenthey come with my fogs 2 :D

wtas up with the head lights :/

and the badges are from dmb

wtas up with the head lights :/

and the badges are from dmb

just wondered if you had changed the bulbs or something your pics didnt descibe what you had done to them. is the badge the chrome and black option? cheers

no silver and black mate there really good ones from dmb i would deffo say get them off that site if your goin 2 change them!

and yes i have changed the bulbs xenon ones just need have a go at changin my fogs now !

and im still waitin for my xenon bulbs 2 come for my number plate lights :/

should come 2moro fingers crossd

no silver and black mate there really good ones from dmb i would deffo say get them off that site if your goin 2 change them!

and yes i have changed the bulbs xenon ones just need have a go at changin my fogs now !

and im still waitin for my xenon bulbs 2 come for my number plate lights :/

should come 2moro fingers crossd

i bought the black and chrome badges have also changed my bulbs bar the fogs, never use them so dont see the point in changing. how fast do dmb deliver?

i bought the black and chrome badges have also changed my bulbs bar the fogs, never use them so dont see the point in changing. how fast do dmb deliver?

fast norm next day :)

the red leds are only on till i get my white ones this week :)

and thanks for everyones comments

and there are no illegal bits on my car oki well the leds atm but there gettin swapd wenthey come with my fogs 2 :D

good boy...how much of what you have done does the insurance company know tho!? ;)