Do Not Sell My Personal Information

my mk7 fiesta

dannymk7

Danny i got the same silver chrome badge's as yourself, what the best way to put them on so the stay on

Danny i got the same silver chrome badge's as yourself, what the best way to put them on so the stay on

mine a silver and black haha!

but eny whoo best way put them on is clean the badge thenn start puttin it onn and get a hair dryer on it and rub it on :)

thats how i did mine make sure u take your time with it thoo you wana get it perfect :)

good boy...how much of what you have done does the insurance company know tho!? ;)

everythin apart from changin of the bulbs and badges cos they dont need 2 kno that do they ?

Oo btw 2moro im guna try get a vid of revin the engin a lil soo u can hear the exaust and filter :)

soo will b fun me tryna put that up on the site as im thik haha

everythin apart from changin of the bulbs and badges cos they dont need 2 kno that do they ?

cool, well done, i always did so with me mods, not worth risk....maybe worth mentioning badges, I had to mentioned when i de-badged me old motors...don't hurt to ask...but may hurt when they say it voids when you need to claim!!

Piggy :)

mine a silver and black haha!

but eny whoo best way put them on is clean the badge thenn start puttin it onn and get a hair dryer on it and rub it on :)

thats how i did mine make sure u take your time with it thoo you wana get it perfect :)

Thank's for the info, my eye's are painted on looked at the badge's and seen chrome/silver :blink:

cool, well done, i always did so with me mods, not worth risk....maybe worth mentioning badges, I had to mentioned when i de-badged me old motors...don't hurt to ask...but may hurt when they say it voids when you need to claim!!

Piggy :)

yehh i will doo mate

looks smart mate, can't wait for the video!

Car looks awesome mate

I'm on my 2nd Zetec S, i have to drive 80 miles a day for work so i had to get the diesel! :( so no point me putting air filter upgrade etc.

Ive got a sub in the back though, really makes it sound good! Ive got the bluevision headlights and sidelights on order too.

I'm gonna go for led lights in the number plate bulbs, are they just 501's? Just wanna double check b4 i order.

would these fit the bill?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2x-4-LED-Xenon-white...=item2ea9fcf1b9

Cheers, Mikey

Car looks awesome mate

I'm on my 2nd Zetec S, i have to drive 80 miles a day for work so i had to get the diesel! :( so no point me putting air filter upgrade etc.

Ive got a sub in the back though, really makes it sound good! Ive got the bluevision headlights and sidelights on order too.

I'm gonna go for led lights in the number plate bulbs, are they just 501's? Just wanna double check b4 i order.

would these fit the bill?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2x-4-LED-Xenon-white...=item2ea9fcf1b9

Cheers, Mikey

yes mate they will work there what i got!

looks really good :)

and mate u could still doo stuff to your diesel i would deffo get it remaped

you would get really good results from that

its just ive been looking into an exhaust system and chip/remap for mine but cant find any other than mountune and pumaspeed i was just wondering if there was a cheaper option

its just ive been looking into an exhaust system and chip/remap for mine but cant find any other than mountune and pumaspeed i was just wondering if there was a cheaper option

yes ther is myn was alot cheapr

at urban racing in st helens

Does your exhaust have a new manifold aswell mate?

nope hopefully my next thing will be manifold and better breaks

how much will the manifold give me bhp ??

cos i aint got it and got 139 bhp on a rolling road

• 4 weeks later...

ahh not far from me at all...

im sure i recognise that road in earlier pics from down the junction!

nice car.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club