Do Not Sell My Personal Information

mk7 shiny black plastics pics

sammy o

I can't see the FOC stickers at all...

I put mine on the inside of the windscreen - very discrete, yet noticeable.

DSC00946.jpg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sammy o

• beatty36

• alexavfc

• la3195

#

heres a how i did it !

1.remove the panel on the inside of ur boot ! theres couple of screws and just give it a good pull ! it all pops back in no problem btw !

2.pull the connector from the wiper motor with the wires going into it . it just clicks on like on the headlights !

3.remove the 3 screws from the wiper motor

4. close the boot, remove the cover over the bolt on the exterior its a little black cap

5. remove the bolt and pull out the wiper !

6. took away the wires into a safe place to stop them from rattling around ! and push everything back into place !

i then went to halfords and brought aerial bungs for somthing around 2.99 ! you get about 6 in the pack i think its the 20 mm one you want mate

hope this helps

sam

Thanks for that fella, will be attemptin that when i get mine

What type of screws are they m8?

Thanks for that fella, will be attemptin that when i get mine

What type of screws are they m8?

to be honest i cant remember ! i think it mkight have been a 10 mm bolt but its nothing which you need a special 'ford' tool for .

I can't see the FOC stickers at all...

I put mine on the inside of the windscreen - very discrete, yet noticeable.

DSC00946.jpg

yeh i like that ! nice with the white too !

Noticed it has front tints. Aint these illigal now over a certain % tint?. They look dark. Prob best be careful with these cause i know of a friend of mine where the police actually cut the tint on his car so they were ruined and he would have to take them off

Noticed it has front tints. Aint these illigal now over a certain % tint?. They look dark. Prob best be careful with these cause i know of a friend of mine where the police actually cut the tint on his car so they were ruined and he would have to take them off

yeh they are ! i am v stupid for doing this but it cudnt stand the sudden change in colour from front to back so i just went for it .plus i got them for a very good price , had them on for 2 months now , i just have to be careful ! and now the winters here get very cold .

sam

yeh they are ! i am v stupid for doing this but it cudnt stand the sudden change in colour from front to back so i just went for it .plus i got them for a very good price , had them on for 2 months now , i just have to be careful ! and now the winters here get very cold .

sam

just make sure u have your window half down when u get stopped.

• 1 month later...

Photo0050.jpg

I Have this image stored on my laptop from when you had it on ZSOC :)

This picture finally made me decide between Black or Grey. This sealed the deal So thanks for putting it up.

Hopefully be joining the ranks of the MK7 ZS's in February :D

looks awsome mate ! much better in real life too pictures dont do the justice ! iv since had mine redone and there much better the rear defuser shines just like yours. good job man .

Sammy & Beatty, both your cars look fantastic. So much so that i've decided to join the club and get mine done, just been to sort out mine. Getting them done in a few weeks. Yeah. :D

Sammy & Beatty, both your cars look fantastic. So much so that i've decided to join the club and get mine done, just been to sort out mine. Getting them done in a few weeks. Yeah. :D

Hey sarahlegs, where you getting yours done? i'm faily close to Brum and wouldn't mind knowing somewhere to get this done. cheers :) and pics when its done please :D

looks like everybody likes the idea ! really does finish it off ! well worth it .

they should've come out the factory painted..

• Like 1

Betty- plastics look superb, bodyshop looks like they have done a good job on them for a decent price

Did yu have to remove all the plastics yourself and take them in or did you just leave your car there?

Hey sarahlegs, where you getting yours done? i'm faily close to Brum and wouldn't mind knowing somewhere to get this done. cheers :) and pics when its done please :D

+2

• 1 year later...

Car looks great!

i have got my car in to be sprayed next month.

It was booked in in december but i got my exhaust instead.

I fancy doing the rear wiper but i know i will get 6 yards on the motorway and then wont be able to see! ha..

what are de tangoed lights?

what are de tangoed lights?

Changing orange indicator bulbs to silver ones (they still flash orange)

lights without the orange indicators.

and have you noticed this thread is more than a year old? :huh:

• 4 months later...

Where did you get the 'S' badge for the front of your grille from?

Marc

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club