Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

A new facia

Jordansedge

Hi all, I'm after a bit of help really. I've purchased a stereo from Halfords & a new facia for it to fit my Fiesta mk7. Halfords say before they can fit anything I need a new hazard/lock switch from Ford to fit the new facia. I've rang my local Ford parts centre & they say the switch should come with the facia Halfords ordered. Halfords seems to think it doesn't & I have to order it direct from Ford. At a loss really. Ford can order me a switch but it's £90 & a lot of money to spend if I'm getting a switch already. Any one else had this issue or has any information? Thank you!

ive attached the stereo & the facia. 

IMG_9084.JPG

IMG_9085.PNG

Just wait and see what turns up at Halfords. Ford can usually get parts ordered in the same day if it ends up not coming with the fascia. No real hold up for you.

Or, have you already got the fascia and its not with it?

No I haven't got the facia yet, the people who supply Halfords with parts have only just returned from Christmas break & have a 2 week backlog of orders to catch up on so mine will take a while. I'm just impatient & want to get it sorted before it comes in case it doesn't arrive with the facia & have to wait further. 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club