Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Comunity police officers,

spitfire123

Obviously I am not allowed to act on behalf of the FOC so one of the Mods will have to set up said page

:lol:

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fiesta_lad

• matt1987

• Jonny87

• DanGull

I could, but I won't. Because frankly you aren't worth the effort, lad. But thanks for asking, I appreciate it. ;) Well, i presume it was a question, since it wasn't typed with a question mark at the end! :P
The thread has turned into a bit of a free for all.

The only thing I am going to say is I came on here with good intentions of giving advice. I did exactly that, my career choice got slagged off. Now what you have to remember is Fiesta lad, when you criticise my chosen career, while making a hell of a lot of spelling errors, and basically posting things that do not make sense, on top of things that are based on little or no fact, you have to expect some sort of repercussions.

Now lets all enjoy our Fiestas and be happy! ( I know I will come Tuesday! ) :D

Both still rocking the boat lol! :ph34r: :P

And you've been it for many a post throughout this thread :rolleyes:

FMC you are boring now

Well well well,

Been re-reading this thread from start to finish and i still cant see how the hell we got to this here.

Now i have my views on all matters discussed in this thread, as have many others. You ALL have the right to express your own opinion as this is a public forum, but can we please refrain from "slanging" matches and personal insults.

So far, during my moderation on this site i have had to ban less than 3 members, and only warn 4, and to be honest i would quite like these figures to stay as they are.

Nothing wrong with a bit of friendly banter but i will not tolerate any abuse. Steve, Dan and I work very hard to keep this as a friendly forum, and any guest who view the threads to feel that if they join up they will be made very welcome.

Keep the good debates going by all means but dont take anything personally.

Regards

VVG

Well well well,

Been re-reading this thread from start to finish and i still cant see how the hell we got to this here.

Now i have my views on all matters discussed in this thread, as have many others. You ALL have the right to express your own opinion as this is a public forum, but can we please refrain from "slanging" matches and personal insults.

So far, during my moderation on this site i have had to ban less than 3 members, and only warn 4, and to be honest i would quite like these figures to stay as they are.

Nothing wrong with a bit of friendly banter but i will not tolerate any abuse. Steve, Dan and I work very hard to keep this as a friendly forum, and any guest who view the threads to feel that if they join up they will be made very welcome.

Keep the good debates going by all means but dont take anything personally.

Regards

VVG

I agree with you vinny this thread did get abit out of control but by looking at things its gone quiet now ;)

Are you hanging up a stocking on your wall?

It's the time that every Santa has a ball

Does he ride a red nosed reindeer?

Does a 'ton up' on his sleigh

Do the fairies keep him sober for a day?

Chorus:

So here it is merry Christmas

Everybody's having fun

Look to the future now

It's only just begun

Are you waiting for the family to arrive?

Are you sure you got the room to spare inside?

Does your granny always tell ya that the old songs are the best?

Then she's up and rock 'n' rollin' with the rest

Chorus:

Everybody's having fun

Look to the future now

It's only just begun

What will your daddy do

When he sees your Mama kissin' Santa Claus?

Ah ah

Are you hanging up a stocking on your wall?

Are you hoping that the snow will start to fall?

Do you ride on down the hillside in a buggy you have made?

When you land upon your head then you've been slayed

Chorus (4x)

Everybody's having fun

Look to the future now

It's only just begun

No keithC iam not makeing this up you must drive round with your eyes shut if you don't see this.

I must be a pretty good driver to do that.

Saying that, I'm not out every night between tea and bed, cruising the streets looking for misbehaving police cars, I've better things to do with my time.

Blues and twos should be used all the time in a emergy situation.

Says who?

From what I've seen of blues on twos, whether it be the fire service, ambulance or police, it can cause more problems with some drivers than it alleviates. I would imagine it's up to the drivers discretion when he uses them.

There was an incident near my home a couple of years ago where a 16-year old girl was killed by a police officer speeding without any lights on. He was going 94mph in a 30mph zone. Obviously, I accept that this isn't the normal behaviour of police officers and is (hopefully) an isolated incident.

This is my point, kind of, fiesta_lad sees it loads of times, yet you recall a tragic incident from a couple of years ago, so you're another person who doesn't see it all the time, like me. I'm sure there are many incidents involving police speeding around the country, but I think fiesta_lad is either making it up or exaggerating how many times he sees it happen. Same goes with the police going through red lights with the blues and twos on, just to skip the light, although he has now said he doesn't know whether that's the case or not, he just assumed they did, but that was enough to attack the police.

That is the problem though, some people don't want to use intelligence and think about why they might have done what they did, it's easier for them to assume they were doing something they shouldn't and use it as another stick to beat those nasty coppers with.

Has as been said previously, if fiesta_lad had his car nicked, who'd be the first people he'd turn to for help.

Having read this rather amusing thread, I would like to thank Dan and Vinny for some thoroughly sensible moderation. Thanks chaps :D

The thread has turned into a bit of a free for all.

The only thing I am going to say is I came on here with good intentions of giving advice. I did exactly that, and my career choice got slagged off. Now what you have to remember is Fiesta lad, when you criticise my chosen career, while making a hell of a lot of spelling errors, and basically posting things that do not make sense, on top of things that are based on little or no fact, you have to expect some sort of repercussions.

Now lets all enjoy our Fiestas and be happy! ( I know I will come Tuesday! ) :D

Yes it has a bit! I made my 2 comments and thought I would leave it at that but the last few pages hmm. Bit of a controversial thread anyway really.

All I know is your earning more money then I do!! So I wouldn't be complaining that's for sure, and you obviously enjoy your job so really you have a double plus mate.

You have more money to spend on your fezza haha :lol:

This is my point, kind of, fiesta_lad sees it loads of times, yet you recall a tragic incident from a couple of years ago, so you're another person who doesn't see it all the time, like me. I'm sure there are many incidents involving police speeding around the country, but I think fiesta_lad is either making it up or exaggerating how many times he sees it happen. Same goes with the police going through red lights with the blues and twos on, just to skip the light, although he has now said he doesn't know whether that's the case or not, he just assumed they did, but that was enough to attack the police.

That is the problem though, some people don't want to use intelligence and think about why they might have done what they did, it's easier for them to assume they were doing something they shouldn't and use it as another stick to beat those nasty coppers with.

Has as been said previously, if fiesta_lad had his car nicked, who'd be the first people he'd turn to for help.

There is always one that can't let things go theres always someone with the last word this thread is old school now and its getting really really boreing now :rolleyes:

Well, I think there are some unbalanced arguments here, from both sides (and more than just a few folk!).

However - if anyone cares, and uses Firefox, you can get a spelling and grammar checking plug in for free. It's good as well.

Otherwise, a lot of speculation and not much backed up with real evidence (and to be fair, it's hard to do so).

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club