Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Satnav V7

able

Anybody know what the latest Map version is current .I have just purchased a Fiesta Titanium (Dec 2016 )  on removing the sd Card it says Western Europe V7 is this the latest.?.  Also as anybody found the instruction Manual for this Nav system , found the 2 pages at the rear of the car Manual  but not much Help to me any links to a PDFs anywhere as it's the first Nav system I have used Iam finding it difficult to use any Help please.Buzzy

I I think you will find that V7 is the latest. you will also find instructions for the satnav in the drivers handbook.

http://www.fordservicecontent.com/Ford_Content/vdirsnet/OwnerManual/Home/Index?bookcode=O28057&marketCode=GB&languageCode=EN&VIN=&div=f

Thanks for your input but still having difficulty with Nav

Hi just find the menu system hard to understand the terminology (eg) going through the sub menu I come across an item that says Block "block what "? Basically I just want to store my list of post codes in Favourites easily then access them with a friendly name with out to much trouble . Enter a destination and just get there. 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club