Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Windscreen Replacement Cost

Haggis X

Dose anyone out there know how much it costs to have the heated windscreen replaced on a 2008 mondy? mine has a partial failure, there is a band on the passenger side about 5in wide that dose not clear. I have a warranty on the car from when I bought  it but it has a limit of £1000 per claim so I just want to know if the warranty will cover it.

It possibly won't be covered by the warranty but you could try claiming on it. (A new screen would be within the £1000 if it was covered) Of course 'if' your screen had a crack in it your insurance would cover it (normally) and you'd pay around £60/70 excess.

Yes, but if it sub £1000 total cost the warranty will cover it with no excess (£90 on my insurance).

1 minute ago, Haggis X said:

Yes, but if it sub £1000 total cost the warranty will cover it with no excess (£90 on my insurance).

Refresh the page as I've edited my original post. The screen should be within £1000, my focus screen would have cost £650 had I had to pay autoglass for mine when it was replaced. 

My Focus screen should've cost £750 about a year ago*.  Plus another £150 for the rain sensor they broke.  That was covered by my insurance though, £75 excess. 

*Wonder why mine was £100 more than Russ'?  The heat reflective coating maybe?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club